What you are

Scott McCall - You're a Werewolf, an Beta, like you're brother.

Sam Winchester - You're a hunter, a very skilled one. There are things, that you know, that didn't even Sam knows.

Barry Allen - Before the Explosion of the particle accelerator (Is that right) you were a normal human. After the explosion you got powers like Scarlett Witch from the Marvel Comics. Means you can move objects with you mind, read and controll other peoples minds and more or less fly.

Prince Ben - You are a fairy. You can fly and perform spells.

Sebastian Smythe - You're a acapella singer, like you're brother Blaine. But you like to write your own songs and sing them.

Peter Parker - You are a witch and you can controle all 4 Elements (Fire, Water, Earth and Air).

Johnny Storm - You can controle water and ice.

Kendall Knight - You're an actress and singer.

Stefan Salvatore - Like your siblings you are and Original Vampire.

Steve Rogers - You're a Nordic goddess.

Klaus Mikaelson - You're a hunter, because of your father and a witch because of your mother. In order to save you, Klaus has to turn you, so you'll be a Vampire-Witch-Hybrid.

King Francis - You're a German Princess.

Derek Hale - You're a vampire like your brothers.

Bruce Wayne - You're human, nothing special.