Childhood

Jimin's P.O.V

I was running around screaming and yelling like I usually do with my best friend Y/M/N, he was running behind me. He was smaller then me and had short legs so it's natural for him to be slower then me. I smile and laugh as I look behind me to see him smiling back the next thing that happened surprised me. "Y/M/N are you alright?" I ran up to him holding my hand out for him so he could stand up. I looked at his face and smiled but that soon faded as I saw him crying "Jiminie it hurts.... It just hurts" pain was laced in his voice. I pulled him up and huged him rubbing his back, I've always done this when ever he was sad or was hurt.

Y/M/N P.OV

You were chasing Jiminie and the next thing you know is that you're on the ground after being knocked over by a girl she ran off before Jiminie saw her and went with her friends quickly. All you can tell after that was that it hurt a lot. Now you are crying into Jiminie's shoulder making it wet "I'm sorry I'm making your clothes wet" you sniffled he shook his head
"you did nothing wrong" he just smiled making his eyes disserpear you laughed and poked his cheeks then looked over his should to see the girls staring at you with disgusting looks. You stuck my tongue out at them. You then smiled and ran off leaving Jimin run kind of following behind as you ran to our moma. When you got to the room you hugged your mom's leg and smiled up at her, Jiminie came running in after. You over heard some of their conversation about Jiminie having a girl as his queen and your heart broke a little then my moma talked about finding you someone you shook your head.

~ Time skip ~
You're crying again this time in a back of a car as your moma told you that you wont see Jiminie again for a long time and the made a strong pain in my chest form. You didn't want to leaving him. 'I'm guessing Jiminie didn't want to leave me either..' you thought as you looked out the window slowly waving bye to Jiminie.

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~
So new book new ideas this came to me when I watched a AU of Jimin being a prince and all that. So I'm hoping that this will be more active then my last books bye bye~