The past still lingers

Audry's P.O.V

I walked away after talking to the other Princesses about our plan, our plan to make him go away. We walked to an empty room that we found when we were younger, making sure no one followed us we discussed the plan.
"I say that we make up that they have been secretly dating behind their parent's backs." smiling at my suggestion slow nods was all the answer I needed. We discussed what we would say and when since we need both the Princes and their parents along with everyone else, well most of the people anyway.

Time skip

Walking back to the ballroom we took our plan into action all we need is both the Princes and we can start. M/n walked in Jimin not to be seen with him, frowning I told the girls the slight change. Standing close to where the King and Queen would sit, we raise our voices catching most of the people's attention especially the Royals.

"I have found out something Important that needs to be shared with you all and it's something to do with the princes." looking over at M/n I have seen that I caught his attention as well as Jimin since he just walked in. Smirking I 'blurt' it out.

"Behind their parents back they have been Dating each other." I heard gasps and whispers as Jimin's face contorted into horror whilst M/n had shock and it seemed like he was speechless, and I'm proud of what I just did, proud that I told a lie but they don't know a thing so everyone here will believe it and it would spread like wildfire.

§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§

Sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy with school and tomorrow I'm going down to England for a wedding so I might update on the train it depends. But I'm really sorry for the short chapter and not updating in what 2-3 weeks 😓 I'll do my best to update tho.