Catching up?

Jimin P.O.V

I was talking to some Lord and his Lady not really caring what they were talking about since I heard that Y/M/N was in the same room. I wanted to catch up with him but I'm stuck here with an old couple, I want this to end so I can just go see Y/M/N. I bowed to them and bid my goodbyes as they walked off I saw my parents smiling as they were talking to a royalty from another kingdom, their daughter looked over to me smiling and waving. Her face was slathered with makeup making her think she's pretty when really she looks ugly along with some of the other girls as well. It disgusted me, even though I already told my parents that I don't like women they made a plan so that could stay hidden from the kingdom. I personally think it won't work as well as they think it would.

I walked around the ballroom looking for where Y/M/N could have gone since he didn't like being around girls our age. As soon as I spotted him I walked over but as I got closer I saw him some other girls they were picking on him telling him nasty things by the look of it. I walked up behind him and looked at the girls. "I think that's enough Ladies. You shouldn't be picking on a prince that's impolite to his father, sister and his kingdom."

"Well, he's pathetic to be a prince he should be a commoner." the girls behind her backed her up with small 'Yeah's or hums of approval. I find it sickening that they would say that with big puppy dog eyes. I sighed grabbing Y/M/N's arm and talking him to a quiet place, I took him to the balcony that had a view of the garden. I turned to him and smiled "You still have those girls messing with you after all these years." a small tint of pink brushed across his cheeks and the top of his ears as he gave his reply.

"Yeah, they just won't let go of the past. But it's nothing to worry about really I can handle it on my own." he smiled back at me.

Y/M/N P.O.V

You were making your way to the balcony to get some fresh air when the girls from your childhood showed up stopping you from making your way to your destination. They moved in front of you each time you stepped to the side, it was getting irritating by the second so you stopped. "what do you girls want?" you huffed

"it's been a long time hasn't it Y/M/N?" she smirked making herself seem higher up in class when really she relies on her father all the time. You huffed nodding slowly to whatever she was saying not really minding the comments that they were making towards you. After some time Jimin walked over trying to make them back away giving him puppy dog eyes to make him take their side but it never really works. In the end, he grabbed your arm and took me to the balcony anyway guessing he wanted to talk about the girls since he gave me the usual smile. "You still have those girls messing with you after all these years?"
You felt your cheeks heat up your ears burning, the first feeling you have with him again is embarrassment. You hated it but it's feeling you can't control and you know that.

Jimin's hand waved across your face saying something getting you back to reality. "Yeah, they just won't let go of the past. But it's nothing to worry about really I can handle it on my own." You gave him a shy smile that had embarrassment written all over it.

^Time Skip^

During the whole time, you were talking about what has happened over the past years (Jimin didn't tell the plan only that he doesn't like hanging around women for too long). Telling a few secrets here and there that is possible to tell between the two of them. Over the talks, you were both looking out at the garden getting closer to each other if anyone saw them they might jump to conclusions. In the background the girls watched them keeping an eye on them one of them coming up with an 'idea' in case thing don't go their way.