What? Part 1

M/n P.O.V

Feeling a heavy weight on me i opened my once closed eyes to only be blinded by the sun. Waiting for my eyes to adjust i played with what seemed to be Jimin's hair. Looking down I saw a sleeping mop of chocolate brown, he looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake him up. Noticing that he was sleeping against my stomach i pick (?) him up and place him next to me covering him in the duvet, cuddling him in my arms i went back to sleep.

Time skip

Waking up for the second time i hear a door open followed by something shattering on the floor. My eyes widen relising that someone else is now in the room, witnessing me and Jimin hugging each other in his bed. I started trying to unwrap his arms from me only to stop when i hear the other person speak.

"Im so sorry i didnt know you were staying over i should of knocked." I turned to face her seeing her bowing whilst taking the chance to pick up the glass. Sitting up i shook my head.

"No its okay i shouldnt of stayed over anyway." Smiling nervously i stand up going towards her helping out with the shattered glass. "What you saw there—" she cuts me off.

"Prince Jimin hugging you whilst you both slept was something that you would do when you were younger so its natural for you to do that. I understand that." She gave me a warm smile as she takes the glass from my hands. "You should go back, the prince seems to be unsettled." She nodded towards Jimin before picking up the tray and walking out.

Walking over to Jimin i lay back down with him studying his facial features, i notice his hand clenching and relaxing. Taking it and wrapping it around me having my back to his chest letting his arm rest over me. Closing my eyes i try to fall back asleep. Before i do i feel him move closer to me and his grip around my waist slightly tighten, falling into a deep sleep not noticing how his head has rested in the crook of my neck.