Lie

M/n P.O.V

"I have found out something Important that needs to be shared with you all and it's something to do with the princes." My eyes widen, looking over at Audry as she gains pretty much the whole room waiting for her next words. 'What does she have to say now?'

"Behind their parents back they have been Dating each other."

Once hearing this I look towards Jimin, his family and then mine watching how there faces contorted into horror and purely shock. 'Jimin... His family reputation and the meaning of this ball has been put down the drain... Why must she do this' coming back to reality the noise that filled my ears were chatting, rather loud as well, people looking at me and Jimin like we're monsters. It breaks my heart the fact that people can easily trust someone who doesn't have evidence. Jimin's mom stood up all attention going towards her, the look on her face held anger but looking into her eyes she was worried, scared plus the anger.

"I can't accept this... this lie. How do we know that this is the truth where's the evidence?"

Her voice boomed through the ballroom causing any commotion to silence. She gestures both me and Jimin over to her I'm guessing so we could have our say on it. As I walked people parted out of my way their faces still held the look of disgust, making my heart drop and my confidence plummet. We stood on either side of his mom facing everyone else my eyes scanned for the girls locking on Audry's as she smirked waiting for our response to this 'secret' she spilt, Jimin spoke first.

"What Audry told was a lie I myself don't have feelings for males only females. But now I know that Audry won't be the future queen along with me."
For some reason, what he said broke my heart even though I knew it wasn't true apart from the Audry part. My heart dropped knowing I have to say something now that could potentially break Jimin's heart.

Jimin's P.O.V

I looked over to M/n not moving my body much just so I'm able to see him past my mother, for some reason my heart was pounding in my chest I felt like everyone could hear it.

"Just like Jimin, I have no in-interest in males and only set on finding a suitable queen for my kingdom." My eyes widened slightly at what I just heard fall from his mouth, even though he stuttered proves that he's nervous.

My heart slowed down knowing it shattered I looked down finding how interesting my shoes are. 'I have no chance to get him after this.' I need to be alone, walking from we were once standing I make my way towards my room wanting to be alone pretty much for the rest of the ball.

M/n P.O.V

I watched Jimin leave the ballroom, following him when I was sure he left the hallway and when to his room. Knowing he probably wanted to be alone after this but I knew he needed someone to vent his emotions too but not just anyone. Knocking on the door I waited for a reply before opening the door since that would be rude. Hearing a small sniffle I panic forget not being rude. I attempt to open the door only to find he locked it.

"Jimin open up the door before I bust it open." Hearing shuffling and a click follows soon after I open the door to find a crying Jiminie in comfortable clothing. Closing the door and locking it I guide him to sit down on his bed as I crouched in front of him like a mother would do. Rubbing his thighs soothingly (is that a thing?) trying to comfort him in any way possible.

"Whats wrong? Why are you crying Jiminie?" I look up at him tears still rolling down his cheeks from his red puffy eyes, he opened his mouth before closing it probably not wanting to share it.

"I-It hurts ins-inside." Removing his hands from his face he points at his chest.

§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§

Hows that? I will post the next chapter tomorrow now that's a promise.

Also don't be shy to comment even if it is hateful I want to improve the book but I can't without feedback from you guys.