Long time no see

Y/M/N P.O.V
You walked down the hallway waving and smiling at all the people you pass by being the utmost polite as you can. Your mom died 5 years ago when you were 13, your dad struggles and your kingdom couldn't cope with losing the queen... One thing was that you're now being pressured to find a queen of your own so you can take the crown and rule the thing is, that you're not really fond of women and the whole kingdom knew since you were little. Now, Jimin was having a ball thrown in his favour so he could find a queen of his own and you don't like that. You were invited but this would be your first time seeing him in years and you're not sure how well it would heck he might mistake your sister for you if he's that stupid 'he better not be that stupid and not recognise me... But maybe he might not recognise me' you were thinking about the positives and the negatives something along the line of 'would he want to catch up with me.' or something like this 'would he be rude to me and never talk to me?'
You pushed that all aside and picked up an apple since after all that thinking you made your way to the kitchen...somehow...

~ Time Skip ~

You were now in a car making your way to Jimin's palace for the ball, you looked out the window watching the scenery pass by as you tap a rhythm on the small window ledge. Your father was talking about how you could find a wife potentially marry her and take over the kingdom. 'Not this rubbish again I've already told him I'm not going to find someone' you rolled your eyes bored of this conversation already just waiting for the ride to be over.

You walk through the doors standing on a landing that's kind of like a balcony one staircase in the middle going down to the ballroom floor. You smiled looking across the way at three thrones seeing Jimin and his parents, an announcer was at the top of the staircase he looked towards you with his hand out for the invite. You handed the invite over the writing was gold at the top said your name large and fancy, he looked at you then down at the paper he cleared his throat announcing your name. "Prince Y/M/N and King Y/F/N from the Kingdom of Thoshire has arrived."
You slowly advanced down the stairs girls whispering under their breath to each other, you swallowed hard scared with all the eyes upon you. Jimin turned around from greeting a lord and lady and looked towards you smiling a little, he didn't really think that you would come considering the years that it has been since you last met.

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~
Hope this will do for you I'm getting used to the swing of things still but I'm hoping that this chapter is enough. Bye Bye~