When The Vampire Met The Demon

~ This story is for one of my dearest friends that goes by the name ThatBronyGuy87, and he inspired me to make this story by mixing both of our favourite characters from two different shows in anime. I don't own Kuroshitsuji, Sebastian or Love Tyrant, Guri ~

I hope you enjoy the story 

----------------------------------

Guri flew into the manor gasping for blood as her throat was tingling and burning threateningly, as she opened her mouth she felt her two front fangs grew quickly touching them only slightly for her finger to bleed she instantly put her finger in her mouth slowly and sucking her own blood from her finger moaning slightly but not feeling quite done yet. She removed her finger from her mouth instantly getting the feeling that more blood will satisfy her thirst, getting the mirror from her beside table and looking at her fangs in the mirror. She was both shocked but slightly happy though,then she noticed that her eyes were a piercing red and she liked through the way she looked and didn't know that somebody else was in the room with her.

"Who's there," said rasped out as her throat burned more the dark figure with piercing red eyes just shuffled out of the darkness and to her excitement it was her demon boyfriend/butler of the Phantomhive manor Sebastian

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Who's there," said rasped out as her throat burned more the dark figure with piercing red eyes just shuffled out of the darkness and to her excitement it was her demon boyfriend/butler of the Phantomhive manor Sebastian. 

She quickly ran up to him and captured her lips on his and his long gentle hands wrapped around her waist as he pulled her into him, she moaned as Sebastian deepened the kiss and Sebastian just chuckled as he licked and grazed her lip softly

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She quickly ran up to him and captured her lips on his and his long gentle hands wrapped around her waist as he pulled her into him, she moaned as Sebastian deepened the kiss and Sebastian just chuckled as he licked and grazed her lip softly. He was teasing her and she liked when he teased her, then she started to feel a little faint and collapsed onto the floor but not with a bang just a light touch of warm hands on her body. 

In the morning, Guri awoke slowly and noticed she was on a soft bed in the middle of a large blue and white room, she was still half asleep and didn't notice a certain person was watching her and he softly spoke "Good morning my little angel" the voice said and Guri rubbed her eyes and then she got a glimpse of her handsome demon boyfriend and yawned out a hello, "Hello my darling Sebby" she spoke quite tiredly and Sebastian chuckled. Then Sebastian slowly opened the curtain and Guri moaned a little bit as the sun was beaming in the room and hurting her, suddenly Sebastian saw her shake uncontrollably and shut the curtains quickly and rushed to her side. Sebastian embraced Guri in his arms as she was shaking, "Guri my darling what's wrong my darling are you sick?" Sebastian said worriedly as he touched her forehead, as he went to go and touch her forehead Guri latched onto Sebastian and pulled him around and straddled him on the bed. Sebastian was shocked but saw the pure hunger in his little angel's eyes and smirked slightly, "My darling are you sure your okay, you're acting a little rambunctious today or you just happy to see you" Sebastian chuckled lightly. Guri just started at her gleaming good-looking boyfriend underneath her and giggled softly and spoke "I'm not sure what came over me Sebby but I do think I am coming down with something" She said smirking down at the raven-haired boyfriend while caressing his pale face. She then got a rush of lust deep inside her new vampire body and leaned down and forcefully kissed Sebastian and sunk her tongue into his mouth and fought his tongue and she eventually won while earning sexy deep moans from her boyfriend, She came away from her slightly blushing boyfriend and licked his lips softly earning a slight groan from him. She then removed his tailcoat and ran her hands his chest while undoing his buttons with her unlike hand strength, Then Sebastian placed his hand with his Faustian contract and caressed her cheek as she sunk into the softness of his hands on her face. She carried on removing the buttons until Sebastian's chest was revealed to her and she licked her lips as he looked so inviting, she leaned down and started to kiss around his chest earning slight moans from a now flustered but lustful demon and he moaned out "G..guri my little ravenous kitten so full of lust aren't you" he said as Guri looked up and grinned at him and nodded while pleasuring his waist with her hands. The hunger in her throat started to burn more as she again leaned down and look at Sebastian's inviting soft pale neck, she was wondering why a demon's blood was more her craving than human blood but she shrugged and continued to pleasure him. 

While Guri was pleasuring Sebastian there was a slight soft knock and Guri pounced up slightly growling but was held down by Sebastian as Sebastian asked who it was, "Who is it" Sebastian asked softly. They were a slight pause and then they spoke and it was Mey-Rin, "Mr S..sebastian is that you, may I enter" she said and Guri calmed down and was shocked to see that Sebastian was half naked. "Could you give me one minute" Sebastian spoke back as he softly kissed Guri and whispered in her ear "We must act like nothing happened okay my sweet little kitten" he winked and Guri blushed and giggled "Yes my darling Sebby" Sebastian asked Mey-Rin came in with serveral towels in her hands and proceeded to place them in the cupboard, she then looked over to see a grinning Guri and Sebastian who was laying down on the bed in his full uniform but with slightly messy hair and she instantly blushed, she scurried to the door not noticing that her laces were slightly undone and she tripped over them and worried she was hit her head on the door but then noticed and blushed even more as she was in the arms of Sebastian. "Oh Mey-Rin what have I told you to be more careful and remember to tie your laces okay," Sebastian said softly and Mey-Rin blushed more and nodded "Y...yyess Mr Sebastian," she said as she rushed out of the room bright red.

Sebastian chuckled and looked back to Guri who was giggling at him and spoke "What are you like my Sebby, you always seem to make all the ladies blush or faint" she said giggling again while she motioned her tall handsome boyfriend to again join her on the bed. He just chuckled and then glided across the room to the bed and joined Guri... And with that Guri and Sebastian carried on their act of love until the moon came into the sky and now Guri was spread in the bed fast asleep while Sebastian was cuddled up to her and stroking her hair softly with his gentle hands.

(With Chapter 2 on its way, will Sebastian find out that Guri is no longer an angel but a vampire who craves his blood. and will he carry on loving her)