The Devil's & Angel Night

At The Party ~ 

All the people at the wedding party were having fun but where were the blushing bride and her now devilishly handsome husband, Both Guri and Sebastian were taking a walk through the blossoming garden behind the manor having time for themselves before the dance. Guri was just staring at Sebastian the entire time as they walked together and thought to herself "I can't believe how lucky I am to have him" she just giggled and Sebastian heard her and snapped out of his sudden thoughts and then stared down at his new wife with his piercing red eyes softened which made Guri blush red. "Uhm, you didn't hear that did you, sweetheart?" Guri asked with a gulp as she thought Sebastian heard her inner thoughts, but Sebastian just chuckled softly and Guri mewed cutely as she blushed at Sebastian doing his famous chuckle which she loved. Sebastian then leaned down and lifted Guri's head up and she blushed and mewed again, he then pressed his forehead against hers and spoke gently while wrapping his arm around her pulling her close to his body "I did my love, I can sneak into your mind... it's a demon thing" he just chuckled as he said that and Guri just giggled softly "Well baby it's true... now can I feel those gorgeous lips of yours on mine" she softly touched his face with her hand caressing his cheek gently and Sebastian just nodded and brought Guri up onto his feet and kissed her passionately then Guri instantly moaned and moved her hands up his neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss, passionately deepening the kiss made them both just forget everything but then they heard whistling come from near them and they both parted from each other. Sebastian then placed his finger on her lips and then his which made Guri blush immensely and Sebastian just chuckled at her which made her pout a little, They then looked to see where the whistling came from and it came from Claude (Sebastian's younger brother) & Yuzu (Guri's best friend) which made both Sebastian and Guri  blush and look at both their friend and brother. 

~ At the dance, end of the wedding 

There were some beautiful songs that were playing in the background as everyone danced the evening away, leaving space in the middle on the floor for the blushing bride and groom to have their final dance before they are sent away for their honeymoon. #Thousand Years# was playing in the background as it turned into a slow part of the song, all the dancing people left the floor to let the groom and bride have the floor to themselves. As Sebastian and Guri danced slowly and closely to each other, Claude videotaped the whole dance between his brother and now sister in law. The song went really quiet and everyone was cheering as Sebastian and Guri has their final wedding night kiss//

To their honeymoon, they go ~ 

Both Sebastian and Guri were finally out of their wedding attire and into their casual wear, and ready to go to their honeymoon where they can finally be alone... Everyone finally saw the newly wedded couple come out and walked down the stepway to await their honeymoon, Everyone clapped as both Sebastian and Guri finally got to their awaited carriage... Guri then got nearly jumped on by her best friend Yuzu and then Sebastian felt a hand wrapped around him and he was pulled close to his younger brother Claude who was grinning at his older brother who was about to whipped away on his honeymoon. Tanaka who was about to take them put their luggage into the carriage port for items and went over to Sebastian and placed his hand on Sebastian's shoulder and smiled at his now married coworker and friend, As this moment is happening Ciel the head of the manor and Sebastian's young master came with two gifts he had for both Sebastian and Guri and Sebastian just chuckled on how formal and handsome his young master looked in his Victorian blue suit with a red bow tie and a black and red eyepatch, and Ciel glared at Sebastian but then sighed and smiled at him and then Guri. Then both Sebastian and Guri went into the carriage and everyone waved and whistled at the new husband and wife setting off. Ciel started tearing up a little as Yuzu was crying a lot and Claude saw Ciel cry and went over to him and spoke "Young master Ciel, you need'nt cry Sebastian and Guri will be fine" Ciel just sighed as he wiped his little tears off his eyes and spoke "I'm happy for him Claude, but please dont tell him that, he'll come back and hug me til my face is the same colour as my suit" Claude and Yuzu just started to laugh which made Ciel blush and then sigh as they all returned inside the manor.

To the honeymoon they go ~~~~