The Devil's & Angel Night (part 2)...

Twas the night of their honeymoon and Sebastian planned the entire thing without Guri finding out, Once they got to the pier of London Tanaka opened the door and Sebastian came out first thanking his friend and then held his hand out for Guri to come out of the carriage. Guri delightfully took Sebastian's hand and came out of the carriage and walked upon the pier and smiled at Tanaka and then her darling new husband. 

Guri beamed at her strapping new husband and squealed a little bit knowing how lucky she was to have Sebastian all to herself, Sebastian then looked down and smiled warmly down at his new gleaming new wife and chuckled as her wrapped his arm around her pulling her towards him by her waist making her giggle. They were both staring into the mist of the pier awaiting the boat to take them to France, Guri was having a little moment to herself as Sebastian was just holding her to his side awaiting the boat.

Once the boat came..

Tanaka got their belongings out of the carriage and placed them beside them, walking up to them placing a hand on Sebastian shoulder making Sebastian looked at the older shorter male he calls a fellow co worker. Tanaka then spoke "Well then my dear friend, your new adventures with your new wife finally awaits , as i hope this break is something you well deserved" Sebastian then smiled at his co worker holding out his hand thanking Tanaka. 

"Well said Tanaka, and thank you so dearly" Sebastian said smiling. As the boat came upon them, Guri excitedly jumped up as the boat stopped. Tanaka then helped them onto the boat, bidding them farewell Sebastian and Guri waved to Tanaka, and then returned to their room where their belongings were. As they were sailing to the port of France, Guri and Sebastian were sitting on their bed looking outside of the window to the sea. Guri didn't really want to wait til they get there and neither did Sebastian, then Guri giggled a little and prepped her up gently removing Sebastian arm leaning up kissing his ear and licking it softly making Sebastian groan a little and chuckle. Then suddenly out of nowhere Guri got a sudden urge as her vampire senses sprung into action, she leaned up grabbing onto Sebastian's waist pulling him closer leaning into his neck then passionately biting into his neck making Sebastian groan huskily. Guri knew that Sebastian was vulnerable at this point.

She came away from him opening her mouth licking his blood off her fang in front of him as her new profound red eyes beamed at her delatable husband, leaning back and lapped the blood off his neck.  Guri then grinned at him, as her eyes shone blood lust. Sebastian's demon eyes filled with lust turning a magenta pink and then spoke huskily."Well then" he smirked "It looks like my Mrs Michaelis can't wait, can't she" He looks at her as he eyes glowed a little  and she giggled and shook her head and spoke softly "I guess she can't" Guri giggled as Sebastian lay her down and topples her.

As the day came upon France both Sebastian and Guri were lay together naked in the bed, after a little fun that they had last night. Guri then woke up stretching and then looking down at her naked beauty laying on his stomach next to her, she leaned down kissing his shoulder making him chuckle a little as he wasn't fully asleep. She giggled once again getting up putting her clothes on, stretching once again as she stood near the window. Sebastian got up slowly placing his trousers on and coming up to his wife wrapping his arms around her making her giggle softly and she spoke giggling as she felt the warmth off his body.  He softly whispered in her ear "We are almost there my darling" he said nipping on her ear softly making her moan cutely* "Oh baby boy, you are making me want to do it again, your so naughty" Guri said with a smirk turning round and gently pushing him against the wall leaning up and kissing his neck making him groan and blush* 

As the boat came up to the port in France the newlywed couple were at it again, but this time it was Guri who was being the dominant one. Guri pushed Sebastian to the bed kissing down his scarred up divine chest making him groan softly, leaning up to his lips kissing him softly speaking lustfully "Oh my demon i love you so very much" made him smile as they kissed. The vampire in her still existed and she couldn't help herself as she leaned down to his pale beautiful neck and bit down drawing his blood out to run down his chest, he moaned as he felt her bite down into him but blushed as he still knew she was still a Vampire, but more an Angel then she licked down his chest lapping up his blood looking back at him with blood on the side of her mouth and he chuckled saying softly. "My blood is irresistible isn't it my little Vampire" Sebastian said coming up to her licking the blood off her mouth making her giggle "Yes my darling demon everything about you is irresistible and i have it all to myself *she grinned making him chuckle with a blush on his face* "W-well my darling everything about you is so irresistible and i can't resist you" Sebastian eyes glowed making Guri moan cutely and smile softly kissing his lips softly, as she removed herself off the bed, Sebastian got the urge and smacked her gently making her yelp cutely. She looked at him blushing and he just winked making her blush.... 

As the boat's horn went off both newlyweds got their belongings and got off the boat, and the new scent off the fresh new day filled their noses and both of them smiled softly.

What will happen next///