Her Secret is out....

Guri woke up next to an empty bed and looked around the room and noticed she was all on her own, she climbed out of bed and suddenly felt a wave of weakness in her body and shook it off and walked softly to go and find Sebastian

Guri came to the large dining room in the manor where she found Ciel the Lord of the manor sitting eating his food, and standing next to him was Sebastian with his eyes closed smiling drooling a little bit as how handsome Sebastian looked beside Ciel. Then she locked eyes with Ciel as he looked briefly at her she started to pant holding her chest as Ciel was human and she started to thirst for his blood.. Ciel then coughed looking away from Guri and spoked to Sebastian "Sebastian you may want to take your girlfriend out of the room as she is acting quite strange, and specially looking at me weirdly" Sebastian thought and then looked at Guri pulling a very worried face at her, she look at him with a blush, clearly showing she was panting with her mouth slightly open showing her fangs and looked away from him still craving Ciel's blood. With slightly looking at Ciel again Sebastian instantly went over to her from the orders of his lord and carried her out of the room noticing her breathing was aratic.  Sebastian then placed her down on the floor then

Guri  felt hands around her waist as she looked up to see bright glowing red eyes a lot like hers looking down at her, as she blushed feeling the warmth of him. She gulped as she faintly same saw the glimpse of his pale white neck, she couldn't take it anymore! She grabbed Sebastian down quite forcefully within seconds she bit into his neck causing Sebastian to moan slightly. Guri heard her lover moan and deepened the bite more giggling a little not realising just yet she enjoyed his blood. Then she gently removed her mouth from his neck coming away from her,Sebastian was shocked but Guri in lust with his blood in her she passionately licked the blood off her new profound fangs and he gasped slightly making Guri giggle with little blood dripping down her mouth.

Sebastian then took a step back and kneeled down on the floor startling Guri a little bit. "Sebastian, are you okay?" she asked as she is fully aware she caused his slight pain. Guri then leaned down a little and placed her hand on Sebastian's face and gently made him look at her, He then noticed that Guri's eyes were glowing a bright crimson red and asked her confused slightly. "Dear, what's wrong with your eyes?" he asked and Guri sighed and looked him in his eyes, "Sebby my darling please don't be alarmed or shocked but I am not the Guri you used to know I have changed, i am no longer a creature from heaven" 

Sebastian's eyes widened and looked Guri straight in her eyes, "I dont understand darling have I lost my sweet angel" he said sadly and Guri moaned slightly at his words and leaned down and pulled Sebastian's hair up slightly and kissed him passio...

Sebastian's eyes widened and looked Guri straight in her eyes, "I dont understand darling have I lost my sweet angel" he said sadly and Guri moaned slightly at his words and leaned down and pulled Sebastian's hair up slightly and kissed him passionately earning a moan from Sebastian, she carried on kissing him and she melted into his mouth as started to push Sebastian back onto the floor until she was on top of him  and she bucked his hips into her body as she plunged her tongue into his mouth and Sebastian's tongue glided with hers and she moaned quite loudly. They slowed stopped kissing and Sebastian groaned as Guri had his hips on her body and thought Guri was a lot stronger than she was before and he liked this more dominant side of his girlfriend, Guri then chuckled as she even made Sebastian blush and she giggled as he was flustered. "Hehe... my darling who's flustered now" she winked at him still sat on top of him and Sebastian pouted and then chuckled out "I guess I am darling" he winked back causing a slight seductive moan come from Guri's mouth and smirked. 

Sebastian couldn't stop staring how beautiful she looked with red piercing eyes and asked "Guri my darling how is it you are stronger than before and you needed my blood in order to feel revived" Guri then sighed hanging her head down causing Sebastian to pull a worried face and leaned up more and took her head in his hands and looked at her gently which caused her to smile sadly with a slightly flushed look and spoke "Please dont hate me Sebby as I dont want to lose you, but I am no longer a creature of good, I am no longer a cupid! she whispered the last part " I'm a Vampire....." Sebastian just looked at her and then smiled and removed his hands from her face and wrapped his strong arms around her pulling him into his warm embrace, and Guri then gasped slightly and then melted into his embrace and she spoke once more "Don't you mind me being different" Sebastian then chuckled and then whispered in her ear softly " My sweet little Guri it wouldn't matter what you were, it would never change my feelings for you" he spoke sweetly causing her to shiver in a good way as his smooth words traveled in her ears and blushed. 

Sebastian chuckled as he saw Guri blush a bright red and she smiled happily and spoke "Sebastian...i love.... but as soon as she spoke his lips claimed hers and she once again melted into his mouth and she moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her earning a chuckle from Sebastian as he put his hands on her waist, and Guri felt warm soft delicate hands on her waist and she blushed more and deepened the kiss more as this time Sebastian warm tongue gently made it's way into Guri's mouth and found Guri's and fought with her's affectionately. They slowly pulled away and they both moaned softly and Guri blushed more and Sebastian chuckled and spoke "I love you too my little beautiful vampire" he spoke gently and she pouted as Sebastian winked at her yet again, Then as Guri started to play with Sebastian's hair he went into his tailcoat pocket and pulled a red and purple box out and held it into his hands tightly and gulped softly" 

"Guri" he spoke softly" Guri then stopped playing with his hair and leaned back and looked at Sebastian who was looking down at his hands and then looked up and his eyes shone and she blushed, "Ever since we have met I have fallen in even more love with you and I can't express in words how happy you make me" Guri slightly knew what was happened and gasped and put her hand over her mouth and started to cry and that startled Sebastian. "Guri" Sebastian spoke and then smiled as she was crying with happiness and he grinned and carried on and as he spoke he took the ring out the box and gently placed Guri's hand in his and slide the ring on her finger "Guri my sweet little vampire, will you make me the happiness demon in the whole world and MARRY ME...... "Guri then froze with shock////

What will Guri say to Sebastian's commitment to her, will she take his hand with blessing and become his Mrs Michaelis? FIND OUT in the next chapter///////.......//////////////////////.....///////////.//////////////////////////////////////////......//////