Twas the Night of Lust...

As they arrived late in the Night of their Honeymoon both Sebastian and Guri were ready but even more eager to get alone to ravish each other. But they both decided to wait till they got to their destination in which Guri still didn't know where her dearest demon was taking her, Sebastian touched Guri's hand and holded it in his as they both walked towards and Guri was in awe as it lit up furthermore it was her first time in Paris. 

As Guri was staring in awe as the Eiffel Tower lit up beautifully into the night sky of Paris, Sebastian placed their belongings in a safe place then went back to Guri who was still in awe with the Tower he just went behind her and laced his hands around her waist pulling her towards him picking her up by her legs and she yelped but giggled. Sebastian went over to the Tower with Guri in his arms, then went under the Tower and placed Guri on her feet, looking down at his beautiful wife Sebastian chuckled and blushed. Guri looked back at her gorgeous husband and giggled blushing with him, Sebastian just kneeled on one knee and spoke happily with his red eyes glistening looking up at Guri's blood red eyes and her face lit up. Sebastian took her hands in his and spoke "Je T'aime my love" then Sebastian leaned up and kissed her softly and Guri kissed him back.

As they both kissed the lights of the Eiffel Tower changed colours and it was at that moment it started to rain, but carried on kissing as the rain poured around them. They parted only slightly looking at each other in total awe. Guri then spoke softly "Where to next my dear husband" Sebastian stood up winking at her tapping his nose which made her blush. When it turned 10pm both Sebastian and Guri was walking to their destination, but as soon as they almost got there Sebastian placed their luggage in he went over to Guri and picked her up bridal style. Guri just giggled as Sebastian pushed the door to their new honeymoon home, then Guri couldn't help herself and pushed Sebastian to the wall and bit into his neck again as Sebastian grunted softly and spoke huskily "G-guri" but Guri just carried on biting him not letting go, with five minutes since they arrived they were already wanting it to never end. Guri then let go of Sebastian's neck as blood trickled from his neck she giggled quite loudly making Sebastian look at her quite shocked, she then licked her fangs in front of him again with his blood on her fangs his blood is what she craved. 

Sebastian then looked at her in which her eyes flickered from pink to red in the matter of seconds but chuckled then spoke "Wow my little vampire.. I am guessing that you were hungry for me, but when it is my turn to curve my hunger?" Sebastian eyes filled with lust in which Guri compiled with a giggle "Anytime you wish my sexy demon, I am all yours. I may crave your blood but I crave all of you mostly" Sebastian chuckled even more grinning at her, then racing towards her picking her up in his arms. As they entered the inside pool Guri jumped off Sebastian stripping herself from all her clothes strutting in front of her hungry demon, gesturing him to follow her as she jumped into the pool backwards.

Guri came out of the water, but seeing that her demon was nowhere to be seen and the room was instantly dimly lit with candles scented lavender and moonlight white (two romantic setting scents) Guri was humming to herself as she was laying on top ...

Guri came out of the water, but seeing that her demon was nowhere to be seen and the room was instantly dimly lit with candles scented lavender and moonlight white (two romantic setting scents) Guri was humming to herself as she was laying on top of the water naked, then out of nowhere Sebastian came out of the water taking Guri into the water with him. Both of them came out of the water laughing holding each other closely both naked and wet, Sebastian kissed Guri now wet neck she just giggled feeling her naked body upon his. 

Both of them stood in the pool caressing each other exploring each of their bodies, where Guri's throat started to ache again furthermore her eyes glowed an instant minute giving her demon a lustful look but she felt instantly bad draining her demon's blood but he didn't mind so she spoke softly "Can I baby?" Sebastian chuckled leaning his neck down speaking calmly rubbing Guri's back "Go ahead sweetheart" Guri opened her mouth her fangs showing coming up to his neck, but kissed his neck leaving a hickey on his neck. She then came away looking so innocently are at Sebastian who was staring at her with his eyes glowing a lustful red, Guri then just gestured to him in which Sebastian spent no time and raced towards her almost gliding in the water going under the water then lifting her up with his hands.

Sebastian glided across the pool with Guri in his hands pushing her up the steps where his body moved up her body that wasn't covered with water leaning down kissing up to her breasts panting a little, Guri just placed her arms around his neck pulling him more closer to her face. She instantly felt his member brush against her leg and giggled for a moment, pulling him to her lips kissing him passionately Sebastian quickly allowed her to completely dominate him. Guri then pushed Sebastian back into the water giggling loudly saying seductively "Sorry baby boy,you'll have to catch me first" Sebastian came from out of the water whipping his wet hair out of his face chuckling loudly, then hearing Guri swim across the pool then paced himself moving in the water looking for Guri who then came from inside the water pinning herself across Sebastian's back wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him down into the water. Both of them were both under the water for a period of time til they both came out panting a little....

Sebastian then picked Guri up again racing rapidly to the nearest bedroom lushed full of purple and black furniture, Sebastian placed Guri down and was instantly pushed to what was a plush bed with silk cotton sheets, and fell on his back to then feel Guri's body leaning over his... Her red eyes gleaming brightly at him briefly her vampiric fangs showing making Sebastian chuckled and blush.... 

What will the Vampire do with her Demon, or will her Demon insist of possessing her with his love and lust?