Chapter 14:breaking up pt.2

Narrators prospective:
Cheryl walked up and sat right next to Toni . "Toni I'm so sorry , I love you . You have to know it . I don't know how many times I- I love you". Cheryl took her hand and wrapped Toni's hair behind her ear.
"Cheryl I loved you and you know maybe I still do, but this . What you did, what happened. It hurt me- it hurts me. Because I want to forgive you . So bad but I can't.". At this point Toni was sniffling to hold back her tears. "Toni , please. Maybe you should cheat on me . To get even.". Toni scoffed tears began to fall down her cheeks "that'll never work and you know it". "So what are you saying ",Cheryl asked . "We should break up", Toni suggested.
"Okay", Cheryl said in disbelief. "Do you think we could be friends", she asked when she could make her words clear . "No", Toni said blankly . " do you want me to move out ?" . "No I'll move in with sweet pea I can't bare to see you on the streets or worst back with your mother",Toni said trying to show as little as emotion as possible .

Cheryl's pov:
I wanted to tell her I wanted her to stay that I couldn't live without her . But I didn't have the right to say anything not after what I did . She was asking me to let her go and , I had to in hopes that one day just maybe we'll make it back from this . "Thank you", she didn't respond. " can I kiss you?",she looked up at me with big puffy eyes and nodded. I leaned in it wasn't like all the kisses before we just held it there. It wasn't a happy or sad kiss . It was goodbye . She broke apart the kiss and put her hand on the side of my face and held of heads together before she told me to go. So I did I respected he choice not because I wanted to because I owed her at least that much .

Toni's pov:
I went over to sweet peas and before I could knock on the door . He opened it and gave me a huge bear hug , we stood in the doorway for a couple of seconds . "Do you want to come in?"he asked . I only nodded in response I couldn't make out the words to say anything . He guided me to his couch and asked me if I wanted anything to eat. I still couldn't stomach anything so I shook my head . I ended up going to sleep but I wasn't really sleep. Sweet pea didn't take his eyes off of me the whole time he wasn't very good with words but he was a protecter he hated seeing anyone he cared about hurt . I loved sweet pea and I loved Cheryl . And thing was sometimes it was no debate between the two . Sometimes I could so easily say I was in love with Cheryl . And don't get me wrong I was madly in love , but I also could say the same thing about sweet pea . I can't think about one of them without thinking about the both of them

Sweet peas pov:
I picked Toni up after I realized she had fallen asleep . I placed her in the bed in my room , I took off her shoes and pulled the covers over her . I was heading to sleep on the couch when she called out to me. "Pea?". "Yea?", I questioned. "Can you lay with me?".she turned around and faced me . I told her I didn't think that would be a good idea but she said she didn't want to be alone . And with that I was in the bed next to her . She turned around and rested her head on my arm and pulled my free one around her waist and went to sleep.

Narrators prospective:
It was early in the morning and without question sweet pea knew Toni gave Cheryl the house . He decided to go over there to get all of Toni's  things so that she wouldn't have to face Cheryl. When he arrived , he got out and knocked on the door . Cheryl opened and let him in . He began to speak but Cheryl interrupted. " I know what I did and I kinda don't want someone telling me what I did was horrible cause I already know so can we get this over with?". Sweet nodded not knowing what to say.
" I figured she'd sent you , I'm actually glad it's you". Cheryl slightly smiled and sweet pea smiled back not knowing why. Then Cheryl led him to the bedroom and showed sweet pea Toni's things all packed up and ready to go . "woah , it's almost as your happy to see her go".
"I'm respecting her choice even though it's the last thing I'll ever want to do", Cheryl responded. "Funny thing about respect aye?". Sweet pea said with a smile still not knowing why.
About twenty minutes later sweet pea was finished packing all of Tonis things on the truck that he had borrowed from a friend for the job.
He walked back into the house, he went sat next to Cheryl who was sitting on the couch flipping through Channels. "For what it's wroth ,I don't blame you for what you did. I'm not giving you pass . But I know you still love her because I know you broke your heart before you had the chance to break hers". He got up and left the key Toni had given home to give to Cheryl in his place . Cheryl grabbed his hand and asked him to watch out for her and he only nodded and walked out of the house .

A couple of months later, right before school was about to start. Everyone knew what Cheryl did no one hated her mostly because they knew Toni didn't hate her. She continued being semi nice . Everyone knew she cheated but not with Veronica. Cheryl had a couple of one night stands , nothing to serious though . As for Toni as soon as school ended she hopped on her bike and kept driving and summer long road trip. Sweet pea , Fangs , and Jughead tagged along. Which was surprising to Toni because she knew Betty . But she was actually pressuring him to go . It was fun they hopped from place to place no game plan they just road around and it seemed to work out. Until they came back that's when everything was like before one big bowl of confusion.