Chapter18:free

Cheryl's pov:
Toni and I were now sitting in the lobby I forgot to bring a jacket so she took of her serpent jacket and placed it over my shoulders. "No you'll be cold", I said trying to take it off. "Cheryl please just take it",she said tilting her head to the side , putting a hand on my thigh. "Okay, okay I'll take it but you've got to stop doing that", I said pulling my arms through the jacket sleeves. "What?", she asked laughing. "Stop looking and touching me like that , because if you keep that up I'll never be able to say no to you",she laughed and gripped my thigh harder. "You mean like this?", she leaned closer to me. "Mhmmm", I mumbled closing the gap in between us . The kiss would've lasted longer if it weren't for Betty and Veronica squealing behind our heads. That's when the doctor had walked up speaking to our group. "Okay so he's up now , who will be  going back first , one at a time can't have the patient getting too overwhelmed.

Narrators prospective:
Toni stood up indicating she'd go first . She stood up not before placing a sweet but lingering kiss on Cheryl's cheek. And whispering in her hear " I'll be back wait for me?", she asked getting a slight nod from Cheryl in return . Toni began to follow the doctor into the back until she came upon sweet peas room. She took a deep breath and walked sitting in a chair directly next to him.

Sweet peas pov:
Toni walked in , her eyes never leaving mine as she sat down . "I leave you alone for a day and you try and die on me now do you think thats fair?",she questioned causing me to laugh and to turn my head to face her . "Life isn't fair come on Topaz you thought me that", I said back now causing her to laugh. The laughter suddenly died down and she reached to place a hand atop my cast and cringed at the site of it . Tears began to glisten in her eyes. "O this , this is nothing , nothing compared to that one time when I was thirteen and broke both of my wrist, that was way worst". "O my god you won't let me live that down  will you?", she was now laughing tears coming down her face. "How are in the hospital bed , and cheering me up?", she questioned. "You never were the best cheer leader". She playfully punched my un broken arm . Her face beginning to turn back to pity.

"What's wrong , thinking of a good way to break up with me?". "What are you talking about?". "A certain redhead might of came and visited me . She didn't say much . Just kissed my forehead . Which was completely creepy but sweet in a way". I tried to finish "sweet pea I'm so, so sorry  i don't know what happened but being back here reminds me that it - it was her . It's always been her". I knew that Toni was in love with Cheryl and I also knew Cheryl wasn't a monster . I also knew that if I wasn't okay with this Toni would never be happy with herself , so I was letting her go. And in a way she was setting me free. "Yea , yea I knew". She looked at me confused . "Sweet pea I-I". "I mean it'll be good for me , you know maybe date a blonde",I said closing my eyes leaning my head back. "Betty!", she exclaimed. "Eww no! I said a blonde not the blonde", I stretched the , the in the. She laughed at the comment "I love you sweet pea". She said getting up to walk out of the door. "No you love the idea of me , now send the next worried parent in",  I said back my eyes still closed. "Roger that", was the last thing she said before walking out.

Cheryl's pov:
"So are guys back together?", Veronica asked sneaking up to me seating were Toni once sat. "I don't know for sure, but I think we are", I said nonchalantly. "What do you mean you think?",asked Betty sitting next to Veronica . "All I know is that she said for me to wait for her and she's been in there for thirty minutes now",I said pointing down the hall. "Awww you've been keeping up with the time",Veronica said covering her mouth with her hands. "That's besides the point", I said back trying to hide the blush the was creeping upon my face . "Ouuu looks like there's your chance to figure it out", Betty said pointing to Toni who stoped mid way in the hallway.

I walked over to her and she asked if we'd could talk. "Yea sure what's up?". "Not here outside maybe?". She asked and guided me outside. We were outside now sitting down on the stone steps that sat outside the back door. "Brings back memories doesn't it?",I said remembering our first ever fight. She laughed lightly "yup the first time you said you loved me", Toni said bumping into my shoulder . "You know what , I guess I kinda did", I said laughing. It was quite for a minute I guess she was thinking about what exactly she was going to say. But when I saw she was about to say something I interrupted. "Toni I want to be with you. I know I could never take back what I did to you and if I could I would . I want you to  be mines not sweet peas ,mines. And I hope you'll take me back".
I was staring deep into her eyes the moment getting more and more instance. She pulled me in for a long deep kiss , pulling on my hair. Her fingers curling under the trim of my skirt I broke up the kiss. "What about sweet pea" , I asked seeing the annoyed look on her face. "I don't want him, I want you". And with that she was straddling my lap , kissing in all the right places causing me to moan and roll my head back to give her better access to the spot were she was leaving her mark. " I love you", was the last thing I remember saying from the night .