Scared Much? (JiHope)

"Come on Jimin, don't make me go through the haunted house." Hoseok begged me and I sighed in response.
"But hyung, all the members are going through it, even Jungkook is!" Hoseok squinted at me.
"Oh, thanks a lot Jimin. That makes it so much better."
Crossing my arms I said, "Fine. But it's either this or one of those." I gestured to the huge roller coasters behind us.
"I mean we have to give the ARMY's some kind of content." I shrugged, explaining to him, he shook his head.
"Remember what happened last time I went on one of those? Yea, that's not happening again." So he ducked into the haunted house a long with the rest of the members. I smirked, laughing a bit at how scared he always was of everything, and followed him inside.
Jhope's p.o.v
God damn it Jimin why did he have to make me come in here. I tried to quickly make my way through it, I soon caught up with the other members but they were walking extremely slow. Oh my gosh hurry up already. Suddenly something brushed up against my hand.
"AAGH!" I yelled, very loudly. Everyone turned around to look at me.
"......" I shook my head and they kept walking. Looking down at my hand I realized it was Jimin who had grabbed onto it.
I intertwined our fingers and held his hand tighter, looking away from him I mumbled.
"Thanks a lot Jimin...." But he just smiled at me responding, "You're welcome hyung."

XXGoldenHyungXX