Fluff (Sope)

Bottom Yoongi

The mint haired boy sat alone in his bed, there was a storm raging outside and all he could do clutch his phone and cry. Hot tears streamed down his face, his hiccups were loud that's why he didn't hear Hoseok entering the room and wrapping the smaller boy in a hug.
"Yoongi, what's wrong?" Hoseok wiped some of Yoongi's tears away. Yoongi shook his head, hugging Hoseok tighter.
"I felt lonely, and the storm didn't make it any better..." Hoseok lied down with Yoongi, turning on a small light.
"I'll lay with you tonight then? It's really late you need rest."
Hoseok placed a soft kiss on Yoongi's cheek, running his thumb over the pale boys arm. Yoongi calmed down by now and softly cuddled up closer to Hoseok. The smaller male gently kissed Hoseok; thinking the kiss would be a small one he began to pull away, but Hoseok smiled and deepened the kiss playing with Yoongi.
"Heyy," Yoongi whined. "You just told me I should get rest. I'm going to sleep not make out with you." Yoongi teased Hoseok and gave him one last kiss before getting comfortable again.
"Goodnight hyung."
"Goodnight."
"I love you."
"I love you too idiot."

I'm sorry about the delay for all of my books and my account in general, I've been sorta on a hiatus I guess you could call it. Also I'm going to be starting school again in a week, so I will try my best to continue updating. ♡