Sensitive (SugaKookieV)

I don't even know if that ship name is real but here we go, Jungkook and Yoongi are two subs and Taehyung is the dom. I think that's enough info right?

Taehyung's p.o.v
Fuck. I've been thinking about my baby boys all day, work seems to be going by a million times slower for some reason now. I turned the keys in my car and drove as calmly and collected as I physically could, even though my entire body was raging and all I wanted to do was step on the gas and race home.
"Fuck!" I stopped once more when the light had turned red. Looking out the window I saw tiny drops of rain, hopefully a storm wouldn't come soon.
"They hate storms..."
Back at home
"Y-Yoongi?"
Jungkook walked out of his and Yoongi's shared room, into the living room to see Yoongi chilling on the couch waiting for Taehyung to come home. Yoongi looked over to the black haired male and a pink tint spread across his face after he realized what Jungkook was wearing. It wasn't anything sexy, but for the two subs it definitely made some sparks fly. Yoongi felt his mouth go dry, his tongue automatically lapping over his lips to "rehydrate" them, before responding with a,
"Hm?"
Jungkook softly walked over, he was wearing nothing but one of Yoongi's light oversized shirts.
"Y-Yoonie I miss oppa..." Jungkook whimpered.
Yoongi pouted, snuggling up against Jungkook who had gently climbed onto the couch.
"I miss Daddy too..."
That was their thing. Jungkook likes to call Taehyung 'oppa', and fuck Taehyung loves how 'Daddy' rolls off of Yoongi's tongue.
"Kook let's go into our room?"
It was more of a suggestion then an order, since Yoongi hated telling Jungkook what to do. Jungkook nodded and got up, intertwining their fingers together, and went into the room. Yoongi attempted to shut the door, but only closed it half way because he was completely whipped for the boy next to him. Following Kookie onto the bed, they both plopped down gently landing with a soft giggle, they then shyly closed the space between their lips, giving each other light kisses. Jungkook  scooted closer to Yoongi, if that was even possible at this point. Jungkook's eyes fluttered open when Yoongi slowly ended the kiss.
"Y-Yoon..." Yoongi sat up and tears started to build up in his eyes, leading Jungkook to become teary eyed as well. Jungkook cupped Yoongi's face and gave his lips another small kiss.
"Yoonie, Yoongi p-please don't cry...you're gonna make me cry too!" Jungkook let his own hands fall from Yoongi's face, to touch his hands, holding them again. Yoongi couldn't think of anything else to say so he licked Jungkook's bottom lip and began to place loving soft kisses on his lips again. Jungkook is extremely sensitive, he never gets used to how fragile Yoongi treats him. He's so used to getting pushed around by Taehyung. Yoongi wraps his hand around Jungkook's waist, giving him another kiss. The gentle actions made Jungkook's breathe hitch, slightly whimpering against Yoongi and melting from his touch. The tears that were pooling around his eyes, threatening to poor out, now quietly streamed down his face when Yoongi pulled away for the second time. Jungkook tried to clutch onto some of Yoongi's loose clothing, to try and pull him back, but Yoongi already got off the bed. Jungkook aggressively wiped at his eyes, his vision going blurry. Why was Yoongi leaving? Was he not good enough?
Jungkoom almost choked on his tears continuing to wipe at his face.
"Yoonie?"
His voice cracked and it sounded rough and hoarse.
"Kook I'm so sorry."
Yoongi engulfed Jungkook in a hug, wiping away his ears and re-attaching their lips for what seemed like too short of an amount of time for Jungkook to enjoy it much at all.
"I wanted to change into some comfy clothing bunny, Yoonie is sorry..." Jungkook's eyes were red now and they hurt too. He tackled Yoongi making them both fall over on the bed, hugging him tight.
Jungkook mumbled into Yoongi's freshly cleaned shirt, "I thought you left me..." Yoongi shook his head, grazing his hand up Jungkook's thigh, causing the younger boy to shiver. Jungkook was currently loosing himself in the way Yoongi felt just holding him. He loved how gentle he was treating him, he wanted to make him feel that way too.
Jungkook licked his lips and sucked gently on Yoongi's neck, making Yoongi moan close to Jungkook's ear. Jungkook accidentally bucked his hips foward, unintentionally grinding against Yoongi, forcing the two boys to throw their heads back in pleasure. By now the two were panting, though they had barely done anything, they are both used to Taehyung doing all the work.
Yoongi moaned again, remembering only now that Jungkook had grinded against him with just underwear on, and he felt his own shorts become a little tighter. Yoongi was shaking now, trying to hold himself up and not collapse onto Jungkook as the blonde rode the other boy's thigh.
"Y-Yoongi...ah-" Jungkook gently placed Yoongi next to him on the bed, both lying down, their hair sticking to their heads with sweat.
"J-Jungkook, I can't I'm gonna-"
"Yoongi you can't, oppa will be so mad at us!"
"Why exactly will I be mad at you two?"
Yoongi intertwined his fingers with Jungkook's shaking ones.
"Welcome back Daddy..."

ImAHoeForDaddyRMImAHoeForDaddyRMImAHoeForDaddyRMImAHoeForDaddyRMImAHoeForDaddyRM ImAHoeForDaddyRM