Author's Note

Hello everyone! That is officially the last chapter of Girl Football! It ended exactly how I had pictured -- maybe even better! I really hope you all enjoyed reading it and I just want to say thank you to everyone who has read my story! Thank you all for sticking around and bearing with me through days I didn't upload, grammatical errors, or anything else you've all bravely endured! I can't thank you all enough!

When I first started out writing it, I didn't expect it to get too many reads but I didn't really care because all I wanted was to write and hope that others enjoyed reading my work as much as I enjoyed writing. Turns out, Girl Football was pretty popular and I could not have ever expected the support I received from it! So thank you all for making my first Wattpad publication a success!

As for this story, I do plan on at least writing a sequel and possibly turning it into a small series, in the future! Don't expect anything anytime soon for anything related to Girl Football, however I am experimenting with some other story lines and genres and have a story I have been working on ready to be published hopefully by mid March so be sure to follow me on here to get notifications of when that happens!

Once again, thank you all so much for sticking around and making me so happy! You're all amazing! Be sure you follow me on social media to get updates on my writing! Also, I'm always up to discuss my work, hear your suggestions, receive reading requests (I'm always looking for new stories to read), constructive criticism, or if you just wanna say hi, so please send me messages! You can also send me messages or any questions you have to my Instagram that I'll post below!

Thanks again & lots of love! I hope to hear from some of you or at least see you guys back and reading my next story!