Jungwoo

I like him a lot. So much that it hurts. Sometimes I make random or obnoxiously loud noises in the hallways hoping that he hears me. That he notices me. 

I stare at him too often and constantly deny that I like him even though I'm obsessed with him. Whenever I see girls look at him with their hungry eyes I want to slap them down.

But I can't. He doesn't know me. We've never spoken once and I don't think he'd even go for someone like me. 

"JUNGWOOOOO!" 

I jumped suddenly as I felt lingering hot breath on my throbbing ear. 

"Why are you yelling in my ear Doyoung?" I tried to hide my annoyance. 

"You've been staring at Lucas for too long again," he said teasing me. "stop being so stalkerish and just talk to him already!"

"SHHHH!" I hurriedly covered his mouth and wrapped my arm around his shoulder bringing him closer. "You're the worst at being discrete with secrets. It's like you want him to hear," I let go of him. "Anyways we have no classes together and I dunno what we'd talk about. Would I open with 'Hey, your first post on Instagram, June 1st 2013 to be exact, was super cute cause you were wearing glasses and it's such a turn on to see you in glasses'?"

"Ok how about you open with something more normal like, 'Hey, I've seen you around lately and I just wanted to introduce myself.'" 

I nearly shed a tear. 

"What a fantastic fucking opener. You're such a genius how did you think of that?!"

"It's called experience," Doyoung said while shrugging his shoulders. "Anyways, I heard from Jaehyung that he's taking art this semester and you know what that means..."

I tried not to jump from my seat in the lunchroom.

"We're finally gonna have a class together!!! After a whole semester of waiting!" I tried not to squeal but it felt like I squeaked that whole sentence out. 

"We should go the bell's gonna ring soon."

I stared outside of the cafeteria's windows letting the warmth hug my face. This bright and sunny day with perfect clouds mirrors my every emotion perfectly. 

So luwoo is a thing and I'm obsessed. So it's gonna be Jungwoo and Lucas pov switching per chapter. You'll know who's pov it is depending on the chapter name or if I say so otherwise in bold within the chapter. Please, Ncitizens (i think that's the fandom name for nct...? right....?) and other fans don't be afraid this is a fluff with two nct hotties that everyone can and will enjoy.