Lucas

"What am I wearing? What am I wearing?!" I screamed at myself and threw off an ugly Hawaiian shirt. 

Nothing I have works. Nothing. 

There are times when I considered wearing my pajama pants and a giant t-shirt so he'd feel overdressed but I shouldn't do that to him. 

Ding dong! Ding dong!

"Fuck."

I tossed on a shirt that was too big, even for me, and threw my messy pile of clothes into my closet. I took a breath and opened the door.

Before I said anything I looked him up and down and he did the same. He was surprisingly wearing a big shirt and jeans with black vans. I thought he'd go overboard. 

"Hey," I said with a smirk as I held the door frame and door. When am I not smirking?

Does he like it?

I can see his cheeks slowly lighting up like a cute little fire. 

"Hey," he said a little too quietly. I can tell he's trying to make his voice cool and quiet but it just came out like a mouse. 

We stood there looking at each other before Jungwoo got embarrassed and his panicky eyes ran to the floor. 

"Oh uh, come in," I let go of the door frame positioning myself to let him in.
--------------------------

"You couldn't be any slower at finding the snacks," Jungwoo said mockingly. 

"It's hard to think of good things to eat," I said while whining. 

"Can I tell you some things I like?" my heart beat out of my chest when he said 'like'.

"Shoot," I said as I kept rummaging through cabinets.

"Ok, here we go, I like brownies, popcorn, citrus anything, and anything potato. Also drinks that sparkle," 

"Pfft alright there's some sparkling lemonade in the fridge and other sparkly stuff. I can get started on some quick brownies popcorn and your special citrus thing."

"Aww, Lucas you're the best," 

-------------------------------------------

Everything else was done and perfectly set up except for the brownies, how could I forget?

"Hey we could make the brownies together?" Jungwoo said behind me while lightly holding my arm. That definitely didn't go unnoticed. 

I nodded happily. 

Yo 🤗 I'm  sorry I'm late with the update but life. Thanks a lot for 100 reads plus on each chapter and for voting so much.  I hope you enjoy this chapter :3