Jungwoo

Unbelievable. This piece of shit. 

This hot piece of shit. He made me speak just with one look. Sometimes out of nowhere, I get this weird rush of confidence to do stupid stuff like this, calling out to Lucas. 

His smirk made my heart jump into my throat and my mind go blank. In an instant, I forgot who I was or what I was even saying. I could feel my face and my hands burning. I cleared my throat and tried to think why I had even called him over. 

"L-lucas, you should sit with us. There's enough room." I smiled trying to forget about my stutter. 

As if on cue, Doyoung scooted over with his stool making an annoying screeching noise. I kinda love him sometimes. Jaehyun practically bolted up to get a stool for Lucas. When he came back he put it down softly and muttered something to Lucas I couldn't hear. 

"Everyone please settle down! I need to take roll," 

Anyone who was anyone could see Lucas was staring at me. I tried to look away as if I didn't notice but my eyes were shifting around like a trapped mouse. His gaze was starting to pierce through me.

"LUCAS!"

"Here!" 

I heard him call while looking at the eccentric music teacher. I sighed a sigh of relief. I listened to the names being called one by one rehearsing how I'd say 'here'. I just have to keep being confident. 

"JUNGWOO!"

"Here,"

"JUNGWOO!"

Shit, I could've sworn I said it loud enough. Is she fucking deaf?

"He-" I started but was yet again interrupted. "I said I'm right HERE!" I said yelling not in anger but in her psycho tone of voice as if I were going deaf, too.

I heard the people around me giggling lowly. I cursed under my breath. 

"LISTEN UP!" the senile old woman yelped, "THE ART PROJECTS WE'LL DO THIS YEAR WILL REVOLVE AROUND THE ACCURACY OF DRAWING YOURSELF AND OTHERS. EVENTUALLY, WE'LL MOVE ON TO OBJECTS AND AS A FINAL PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO DRAW A PIECE THAT DESCRIBES THEM USING PENCIL AND PAPER AS A MEDIUM."

Everyone groaned at the one track assignment. I felt someone nudge me.

Lucas! My heart hiccuped. 

"Partners?" he said with a cheeky smile.

So the action will happen soon and thank you for the reads. I hope you enjoyed. :D

*Also what does it mean that Lucas' real name is Yuk Hei and his Chinese name is Xuxi? Does that mean in Hong Kong he's called Yuk Hei and in China, he's called Xuxi? Hit me up with an answer please :3