Lucas

Jungwoo just looked at me mortified and I smiled lopsidedly before stumbling forward.

Another heap of warm liquid came from my mouth. It tastes gross and old. Rotten. Jungwoo had turned me rotten.

"...Lucas...?" he was late with adding the questioning tone. His face was doing most of the talking, saying the truth while his voice was just throwing up lies.

Ha 'throwup'.

I wiped my mouth messily and tried my best to focus my eyes on him.

"Y-y-you have no," I swallowed hard and he stumbled back. I realized I was slowly walking in his direction at a snail's pace. "Right!" I yelled stabbing my index finger in the air. "I should be crying and looking disgusted. I should be pretending to care and not be-" I let her rip mid-sentence.

Jungwoo shrieked and fell to the floor. I was still five feet away from him. Pussy.

"MORTIFIED! I'm barfing cause you've got spit on the corner of your lip, your crying like someone took your fucking toy because I'm disgusted. How long? ERK!" A pool of throw up the size of a backpack was in front of me but I kept walking.

I stomped so hard you could hear food being crushed under me. It was like getting an inside look on popcorn being popped except, way, way messier. Grosser. Actually, I don't think they're similar.

Once I was just in front of him he covered his mouth and looked away. Our shoes were touching. Gross.

"Lucas," his voice was muffled and he was swallowing harder than I was. "I didn't start it. Last night Doyoung confessed to me..." he swallowed twice and tried his best to avoid my disgusting gaze. "he started kissing me and he pulled away before I could mentally comprehend the situation."

I watched him replaying it in his head as he looked distantly at the lockers.

"He slowly forced me into it and my body just went with the pleasure. My mind was losing. Until..." he trailed, his red eyes darting around wildly.

"Until?" I swallowed.

"Until I saw a flash of your smile from the first time you kissed me in your kitchen. We talked about it after I eventually pushed him away. We agreed to be friends but somehow we both came early. He pinned me against the lockers and, and, and I can only imagine you doing anything as hot as that I promise! That's why I didn't push him off!"

I grimaced as I listened to his half-hearted apology.

He glanced at me and violently turned away tightening his hand around his mouth.

I bent down and slowly wiped the spit off his face with my thumb. His large eyes instantly met mine, glistening with hope.

"I'm glad you thought of me," I said in the sweetest tone I could muster. Without any notice, my body violently grabbed his collar tightly in my fist and threw him at some lockers. My face leaned in close to his and any hope in his eyes had mutated into fear. I smirked and continued to lean in until our noses finally touched. I took a deep breath in "How was that? Was that hot? Not the same as Doyoung's you say? Well, maybe you two can start dating cause we're through! BLURGH!"

Perfect timing.

For those who've continued to stand by this book, I'm grateful to you. Thanks so much :3