Jungwoo

"Class dismissed! HOMEWORK TONIGHT IS THIS WORKSHEET!" She flapped the paper aggressively in the air as she amped up her voice in order to be heard over all the people packing up." THEN MAKE SURE YOU DO THREE CANVAS PENCIL SKETCHES OF YOUR PARTNER. EVERYONE GRAB YOUR PORTFOLIO ON YOUR WAY OUT!!"

Despite her annoying voice, I don't want to leave. Leaving would mean everything that he just said, everything that just went down was true. 

We're over? Maybe? 

He doesn't want to be with me anymore?

I thought I'd have a chance when I draw him but then he basically runs away from me. My heart hurts. My chest is squeezing it the more I feel. Something so simple yet selfish is eating me up inside. I just want to be with him next to me. 

I'm longing for his touch and most pervertedly his lips. I miss the warm side of him more than ever and now I just feel dark and cold. 

But despite my deepest fears and concerns, the birds are still tweeting in the warm loving afternoon sun. Doyoung's still holding an arm around me as he packs up and other students walk out gleefully talking to their partners about the homework. 

My eyes scan the room for Lucas and I see him grab his bag violently and storm out on his own. Mark is nowhere to be found. 

"Hey come on we're the last ones!" Doyoung's in a cheery mood. He's jumping around like a kid in a candy store. Everything seems so fast and I can already tell I'm reacting too slow. 

"Sorry, Doyoung I've had a splitting headache since this morning. I dunno why I just woke up with it," I hissed for effect and to blow off some steam.

He slowly stops bouncing and he diles down just enough for me to tolerate him. 

"I knew from the morning you'd been a little down. You even dodged me at both breaks. I'm glad it's not about Lucas cause somehow I feel like the air around you guys has been strange since your Ferris wheel 'date'," he giggled from using air quotes around the word date. "My bad, but I hope you guys do get together eventually."

He slowly turned away from me and made his way to our portfolios. 

I  slumped over my books on the table covering them with my torso. A whimper forced its way through my lips. 

I heard Doyoung's feet shift and I immediately slung my body upright. 

"Last one out the building buys the winner's drink at Starbucks!" I grabbed my books, charged towards my portfolio, and lastly to the door leading to the steps.

SORRY FOR THE LONG UNKNOWN HIATUS. Summer came around and then camp and I totally forgot wattpad even existed. My bad you guys. Hope you enjoy :'3