Lucas

I got out of my mom's car and thanked her for the ride. Today I'm set on making things right. 

Even though it's seven am on the dot I'm awake and ready to wait for Jungwoo to come to school so that I can apologize. 

I walk up to the school doors looking at two blobs meshed together on the far end of the hallway inside. If I look closely enough-

No. It can't be. He wouldn't. 

I burst through the front doors in what's half walk half jog, my head's rushing. I can only hear the blood and the water flowing through my ears. Water is in your head right?

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I mean for it to be a question but honestly I'm not even surprised. A part of me knew Jungwoo had his eyes on Doyoung. The stalkerish type are never the way to go no matter how cute. 

Jungwoo pushed Doyoung off of him before he realized what was happening. My boyfriend (or Doyoung's boyfriend?) was walking towards me. Frantically moving his hands outward like a zombie. As if he could feel me from all the way down the dark hallway. His mouth was moving wildly but I couldn't hear anything. I doubt he was saying anything. The mouth that I'd been kissing, how long was Doyoung kissing it? Longer than me?

I focused on his lips that looked strangely shiny and slightly enlarged. They'd been at it a long time. 

My lights were starting to go out. Jungwoo looked like a gross zombie foaming at the mouth. Somehow he was only a few feet away and that in a sense made me want to barf. 

The closer he got the faster he got, the more his lips moved, and the more I heard him say my name. 

"L-lucas n-" before he finished I felt my intestines scramble abruptly. Time stopped.

There was spit on the right side of his mouth. The way it was positioned was kind of like a bubble resting refusing to slide off. My ears were ringing and I felt so sick. Like really fucking sick. 

"STOP! Don't, don't come any-" and it happened. 

There was screaming and loud squeaking of shoes. I assumed Doyoung was taking this time to leave. 

I guess we're at this stage in the book where people just throw up on each and fight and cheat and stuff. I hope you enjoy this chapter :) good to be back :3