Confrontation with Emptiness

After the display at Goodwitch's class, no one was coming near Zenzo and disliked him for a reason, the only one that didn't was Neliel, she understood but was shook and Aizen himself was kinda proud of him being able to face his past and get past it, but the torture was a little too overkill.

Everyone thought he was a bad person since he did so, they just thought it was just to put fear in them but it was more than anyone could think; it was a vendetta, a grudge, that he has with the Xia Long part of the family along with a Branwen; Tai wasn't enthusiastic but he had to apologize, Raven didn't even care that much but she just had to and then urge him to join her tribe, Summer wanted her child back, Qrow was there to see what happens and introduce himself as the cool uncle.

"Yes sir, he's back to himself" Neliel said.

"Good, but I'll be coming over to have a chat with Ozpin later" Aizen said.

"Yes sir" Neliel said as Aizen cuts the call.

Neliel flops on the bed, tired from just constantly being on the phone with Aizen who questioned her about Zenzo's current condition.

"God! I'm so tired" Neliel groaned as she started to let her mind wonder, then it ended up with Zenzo and Yang.

"I remember when they brought Zenzo over, he was weak and fragile like a baby, Aizen told us to train him but he didn't tell us where and why he was there, he reminded me of Ulquiorra a lot and it was a shocker when we'd linked his DNA to Ulquiorra and Orihime, he was just like his father; I know I love him, he's always in my heart, mind and soul, but how can love him when I don't know his origin story" Neliel thought.

"I just wanna know about my love" Neliel said slowly falling asleep.

Meanwhile.......

Zenzo was walking around the campus, looking at the rooms that contains teachers, students, workers and equipments; walking a little long to come across a room full of musical instruments, violins, guitars, trumpets, you name it its there, but in the only one instrument that was classic and old was a grand piano covered by a large piece of white cloth sitting in the middle of the room.

He walks over to it, taking off the cloth and looking at it with some interest but not showing it on the outside, he then dusts off the chair/stool and takes a sit on it, lifting the lid covering the piano keys and touching each one to get the feeling of the instrument.

"It's been a while Aizen's let me play this, let's see if I can still play" Zenzo said as Weiss, Blake, Ruby and team JNPR were passing by, they were talking about Zenzo's behavior which Ruby refused to answer any of their questions, Pyrrha sees him and stops in her tracks everyone sees this and look at what they were looking at, they just saw him.

"What is he doing?" Ruby asked.

"It looks like he wants to play" Nora said.

"Oh please, he broke Yang, there's no way he can even play a note on the piano" Weiss said.

Just then he starts and they were stunned at how he played the instrument, how smooth and fast his hands moved.

(Play this song)

Zenzo then covers the piano keys with the lid, gets up and covers the piano, taking in a deep breath and then out.

"I know your there, I know you've been there the whole time" Zenzo said as they just come out.

"That was good, but not excellent" Weiss said.