A Love that is Forbidden

Its was a normal Saturday, the birds are chirping, the sun is shinning, flowers are blooming and Zenzo was woken up by banging on his dorm door and it woke Neliel up.

"5 more minutes" Neliel said as Zenzo kisses her head and gets out of bed, walking to the door.

"I swear if it's Nora, I'll break her legs" Zenzo said opening the door to see Grimmjow, Yammi and Tia standing there.

"What the fuck took you so long emo?!!?" Grimmjow said as Zenzo slams the door in his face, walking back and getting back in bed.

"I had a crazy dream" Zenzo said.

"Yeah? What was it about?" Neliel asked sheepishly.

"I heard banging on the door, I got out to check, then there stood Grimmjow, Yammi and Tia standing there" Zenzo said.

"That's funny, your funny" Neliel sheepishly laughed.

"Yeah, sleep well" Zenzo said as they're about to fall asleep, Yammi punches the door off the hinges definitely waking them up.

"Get the fuck outta bed" Grimmjow said as Zenzo threw his pillow at them.

"Get out of here retard" Zenzo said.

"We'd love to but Aizen sent us here" Tia said.

"He said he'll be switching up on the members every weekend, so we spend the weekend with you" Yammi said.

"God kill me" Zenzo said as Grimmjow grabs and throws him outta bed.

"Nope, if we're gonna be here, your gonna have to suffer embarrassment" Grimmjow said as Tia pulls the other cover to reveal Neliel trying to sleep, squatting to her eye level.

"Hey" Tia said.

"What's up?" Neliel asked.

"How was he last night?" Tia asked as Neliel's eyes widen.

"We didn't do anything last night" Neliel said blushing.

"Anyways, get up so we can all get some breakfast, I wanna still see if the BDSM model still lives" Tia said standing up as Neliel groans before getting out of bed; after they'd dressed up, leave their dorm they run into teams RWBY and JNPR.

"Good morning Zenzo" Pyrrha said.

"Morning Bro" Yang and Ruby said.

"Brother?" Tia asked looking at Zenzo.

"These are my sisters, Ruby Rose and Yang Xia Long" Zenzo said.

"Sup, how's it Yanging?" Yang said as everyone groans.

"She's a pun person" Zenzo said.

"And Ruby is a, well a cookie person" Zenzo said as Ruby starts fan girling and asking them to sign her weapon which they did with different sharpy pens, and the rest introduce themselves.

"Where does she keep all those?" Neliel asked herself.

"Where's the damn cafeteria here? I'm starving" Yammi said.

"Your always hungry" Zenzo said as they go to the cafeteria, many people were gathering around for pictures only to get turned down.

"What are we? Celebrities!" Grimmjow said as Neliel facepalms.

"Yes we are, famous huntsman, how the hell did you even get past this school?" Neliel asked.

"Simple, going through school without it going through me" Grimmjow said.

"I'm surrounded by imbeciles, well 2 imbeciles to be exact" Zenzo said as the sat a table to eat, while they did so they heard a cry of plea.

"Please let me go" A rabbit faunas said.