The Evil Admirer

I warn you, there is gonna be some crazy shit happening in this chapter.

Zenzo was having a normal day, reading a book within the library with team RWBY and JNPR, before Ruby decides to pull out a game for all of them to play called Remnant: the board game where they see that Yang is dominant over all the others, Weiss struggles at first before Ruby helps her to play in which she takes pride only for Yang to destroy her kingdom.

"Get Rekt!!!" Yang exclaimed before being told to keep quiet which she does.

"Hey guys, wanna play with us?" Ruby asked.

"We need to study" Pyrrha said.

"What about you Zenzo? You wanna play with us?" Ruby asked.

"No, I have no time for such incompetent child's games" Zenzo said.

"Harsh" Yang said.

"Pwease" Ruby begged with puppy eyes, as Zenzo sighs in defeat.

"Fine, do not complain when you lose" Zenzo said closing his book, pulling his chair to their table and sitting as the right bottom corner between Weiss and Yang.

"Pfft, please I'd like to see you try" Yang said.

"Where do you pick?" Ruby asked as Zenzo pokes the middle of the map.

"Hueco Mundo, that's a super small kingdom, your gonna get crushed" Yang said as Zenzo opens a portal to his drawer, where he pulls out a pack of cards which the Ruby and Yang gasp at.

"Limited edition" Yang said.

"The Espada huntsman force cards, there were only 5 ever made and are ridiculously high priced" Ruby said drooling.

"No matter, we'll still beat you" Yang said.

"Okay, I'm going first" Ruby said.

"I unleash my army off Beowulf in front, with a few Deathstalkers at the back for main muscle" Ruby said.

"Is that so, then I'll simply use an army of Nevermore and then some King Taijitu" Yang said.

"Hmmmm, if I was to choose I'd have to go ancient and rare, so I'll go with a bunch of Silver Tooth" Blake said.

"Then I'll have to go with my home kingdom Atlas, using two Heavily armed bullheads and the current new Atlas protection army" Weiss said.

"I pull out my mother, Orihime, for healing, Grimmjow and Nnoitra for muscle due to their stupidity and Tia for brains" Zenzo said.

"Is that so, girls let's attack all at once to spice things up" Yang said.

"Yeah" RWB said as everyone place their cards down, a hologram projects their characters.

"Attack!" RWBY said as everyone aims for Hueco Mundo.

At Hueco Mundo........

"I feel a mild disturbance" Aizen said with leaning on his right arm that held his head up.

Back to Beacon.......

"This is gonna be a massacre" Ruby said.

"Indeed it is" Weiss said.

"Grand Rey Cero" Zenzo said putting a card down, as Grimmjow starts firing blast after blast cause the bullheads and the Nevermore to drop dead.

"No!" Yang and Weiss cried.

"Santa Teresa" Zenzo said as Nnoitra takes action chopping down Grimm everywhere.

"Ola Azul" Zenzo said as Tia starts attacking Blake's side, soon the fight ends.