Their the ones to blame

Zenzo has always been in search of something, he wants answers and after those answer he wanted to do something with those answers; who killed his father and mother was what he wanted to know, but no one could answer but this time he was going to find out who before making them suffer.

"Ozpin, I need to know something important immediately" Zenzo said.

"Zenzo, what do you want to know?" Ozpin asked.

"I need information about the White Fang and a man named Adam Taurus" Zenzo said.

"Why so interested in them?" Ozpin asked.

"I have a lead that my parents were killed by him" Zenzo said.

"Is that so?" Ozpin said.

"Yes sir" Zenzo said.

"And who is you information broker?" Ozpin asked.

"Salem" Zenzo said as Ozpin spat out his coffee coughing heavily.

"Why?!" Ozpin said.

"When you need information about evil groups and you know the main person at the top, you go there and it was easy to get it out of her" Zenzo said.

Flashback.......

Zenzo opens a portal where he finds Salem in her room after another important meeting.

"Salem I need to know who killed my parents" Zenzo said.

"Why would I answer to you small child?" Salem asked as Zenzo pulls out and throws his used boxer in her face.

"There, now tell me" Zenzo said.

"It was the White Fang" Salem said as Zenzo nods opening another portal and leaves, while she holds the fabric to her face and inhales intensely.

"Oh Oum!!!~" Salem moaned with her face covered in a blush.

Flashback end

Flashback end.......

"Anyways, the White Fang as said is an organization fighting for the rights of Faunas, but their methods are not very pretty due to their leader being aggressive towards their goal of equality" Ozpin said.

"I see, do you know where I can find them?" Zenzo asked.

"From what I've heard, their having a recruit summit around the outskirts of Vale within a warehouse with some dust and Atlasian technology there, that should be enough info for you right?" Ozpin said.

"Thank you very much sir" Zenzo said turning around to leave; once gone, Ozpin makes a call to a woman.

"Hello, yes he's here" Ozpin said.

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible" She said before cutting the call.

"I can't wait to see him again" She said looking at a pic of a small baby, along with her and her husband.