A Bat and A Cat

The day was normal, everyone was in Doctor Oobleck's learning about history of Remnant, not many people were paying attention like Cardin who was causing problems for Jaune at the moment; soon multiple pieces of paper hit his head which caused Jaune to get angry, but that subsided when the teacher asks Jaune a question to answer.

"Now, while this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why, the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!" Oobleck said as Cardin throws pieces of paper Jaune continuously.

"Hey!" Jaune said as Oobleck then looks at the blonde.

"Ah, Mr. Arc your finally contributing to the class, so please tell me the advantage the Faunas had during the Faunas rights Revolution war?" Oobleck said.

"Uuuuh....." Jaune sounded looking around as Pyrrha points at her eyes, then cupping her hands a little like binoculars.

"Binoculars sir" Jaune said as students laughed, Pyrrha was not much enthusiastic and Zenzo just shakes his head in disappointment.

"Mr. Winchester, don't think I saw you causing trouble, so what is the answer?" Oobleck said.

"Well, you see it's easy to train an animal......Fuck!!!" Cardin said only to receive a sword to the leg, as everyone was surprised and looked at Zenzo, who clearly was annoyed with the air head.

"I'll make this clear, my hand did not slip" Zenzo said.

"Mr. Rose, I'd advice you to calm down and bear with your classmate's deficiency........Anyways, who knows the answer to the question" Oobleck said.

"I sir, it's night vision which allowed the Faunas to win the war" Zenzo said.

"Yes, your right" Oobleck said as the bell rings.

"Okay students, please study page 167 to 180 of your Remnant history textbook, we'll be discussing want you've learnt next class, Mr. Arc and Winchester please stay back" Oobleck said as they leave, Zenzo ripping out Murciélago out of Cardin's leg and walking away.

Later on after class Zenzo was met by Weiss, but looking at her you could tell something was wrong with her.

"Zenzo, I have a question for you" Weiss said.

"What is it?" Zenzo asked.

"Between me and Ruby, who do you think should be team leader?" Weiss asked.

"Little rose" Zenzo answered.

"Look at her, I mean, she acts playful, she doesn't pay attention in class, she's a nuisance, she lacks so much intellect and unfit to lead team RWBY; where as I am the complete opposite of her, where as I am serious, pay attention in class, have so much intellect and fit to lead team RWBY" Weiss said.

"Your wrong" Zenzo said.

"And why is that? Because she's your sister?" Weiss asked.

"No, Ozpin is wise and wouldn't put Ruby as leader of the team for no reason, she has potential that me and him happen to see in her, the only reason you feel like you should lead is because you feel your decision is above everyone else but it isn't due to the fact that you have always received everything on a silver platter since you were burn; before I was tortured, me, Ruby and Yang would go out to pick up supplies and find fruit, but you would probably have a servant go buy them for you, there is a difference in origin and lifestyles, give Ruby a chance and I'm sure she'll amaze you" Zenzo explained as Weiss thought about it a little.

"Okay, I'll try your way" Weiss said.

"Thank you" Zenzo said as Neliel appears out of nowhere to hug him, only problem was that her boobs were in his face.