Chapter Four: Card Game

(Pic is of Xavier)
"So do you have an eight" he asked.
"Gold fish".
Currently I was siting on a cell floor playing goldfish with one of my kidnappers. I was starving and craving food but I kept my mouth shut cause if I  asked I'd be getting some crappy unknown  meatloaf. Apparently I was kidnapped yesterday. Basically I slept peacefully and then today I woke up and started showing my true colors.
"You got a six".
"Here you go" he handed me the card.
"This is boring you know how to play SPIT" I asked.
"Yea but I'm not that good at it".
I smirked.
"Let's make this interesting and bet shall we".
He raised and eyebrow.
"Okay. What kind of bet".
"I win you let me use the bathroom and get an actual meal".
"For winning one time? Uh no".
"Fine let's play three rounds. I get to use the bathroom if I win one and get to eat something good if I win three".
"What if I win".
"I don't know you get whatever you want. Do we have a deal" I asked again.
"Yea I guess" he held his hand out and I shook it.
Let the games begin. Let me just say I wasn't the best player either. I could never beat my friends or parents the only person I could beat was my cousin and she was eight. But I aimed to win.
"Ready flip".
I flipped fast. I put down at least one card. He put down all three and picked up three new ones. I was done for. I lost the first round. Okay stay calm. The second round  I won. This was the make it or break it moment. The third and final round and he won.
"Sh!t" I shouted throwing my cards down.
"Hey well you get to use the bathroom at least".
I took a deep breath and nodded my head.
"Well what do you want. You won two times".
"I'm gonna save it".
"What".
"I'm not using them till I need to. Just remember that".
He took me out of the cell but was holding my arm tightly and took me to a bathroom close to all the cells. They had like eight.
"Don't get any ideas there's no window in there. So don't try it".
I rolled my  eyes and locked the door. He was right. There was a painted window probably to be a joke. I used the bathroom and then went to wash my hands. Once done washing my hands I didn't dare think of drinking it. The water didn't look clean it wasn't crystal clear I don't even know if I cleaned my hands at all with the water.
He escorted me back into my locked cell and this time didn't come in.
"I gotta go but it was fun playing with you. My boss needs me".
"Yea tell your boss I said hi and how much of a douche he is for keeping me locked up".
He laughed before walking away.
My stomach growled. I laid down on the ground and shut my eyes letting the darkness take over.