Chapter 38: A Date?

"Ouch" I exclaimed as Natasha poked me with something.
"You know what my mother told me as a child боль - это красота. You know what that means".
"Does it look like I know" I snapped.
She rolled her eyes at me before applying blush to my cheeks.
"Pain is beauty".
I currently sat on a chair chewing on the inside of my cheek as Natasha got me ready.
"You have beautiful eyes. My mother would kill for them".
"Your mother would kill for blue eyes".
"Yes. She actually killed several girls who had blue eyes".
Five hours before.....
I awoke with a start. I propped myself onto my elbows and looked around. I was in my room. I didn't remember falling asleep on my bed. Or even remember changing into this oversized t-shirt.
Natasha must have changed me. I heard a growl come out of my throat from the thought of that girl. She must have done something to make me pass out. I swear once I get my hands on her I'd kill her.
Taking a deep breath I laid back down and flipped over on my side so that I was staring at my wall. The words Natasha said going through my head. 'You don't what? Love him. Oh come on it's obvious. The way he looks at you the way you look at him. It's really cute'.  Maybe I do have feelings for him. But is it really love or just....
I heard my door creak open.
"Rise and shine sweetheart".
I stayed silent and didn't even stir.
"I know you are awake Laura".
Ignore.
"You have ten second before I b!tch slap you so hard your grandkids will feel it".
"WHAT DO YOU WANT" I shouted looking at her.
Her blonde hair was loose falling in ringlets and she was wearing a yellow short dress with flowers decorated on it. She was wearing yellow heels that made her taller. She wore no makeup and her brown eyes glared at me.
"I'd watch your mouth if I were you" she snarled closing the door behind her.
"How about no. So leave me the hell alone".
"Ha you got some nerve little girl".
"Try me".
She laughed just like yesterday. Her laugh still scared the living crap out of me. It was so cold. I could hardly call it a laugh, she was cackling like a witch.
"Get up you have an important date".
"With who" I asked.
She smirked
"You'll see".
I huffed and got out of my bed.
"You really think they're going to let me out after everything that happened".
"Yes I do think so, especially if it's one of them"she stated.
My mouth hung open as I thought which one it would be. Could it be Logan. My heart started fluttering at the thought of him taking me on a date. Oh god why do I feel like this. But I was quick to swallow my words when I heard who asked me on a date.
"I think his name is Daniel. The leader of the pack" she stated.
"What does he want exactly".
"How do I know that's for you to find out sweetheart" she said looking through the closet for something for me to wear.
If he liked me I was going to let him down easily.
"Ugh don't call me that" I replied.
"Don't your little boy toys have nicknames for you".
That struck a nerve.
"They're not my boy toys".
She chuckled and turned to look at me straight in the eye.
"That's what you think. You have them wrapped around your pinkie tightly. A girl with your beauty. Do you honestly think these guys have no feelings for you at all".
Impossible. The only two that actually like me are Logan and Dylan. The other two I have no idea about. I'm pretty sure to Xavier I'm like his little sister. To Daniel I'm just the girl he owns. But why would he ask me to a date. Unless it was to accompany him somewhere. Nothing to serious. Even if he wanted something serious I wouldn't give it to him.
"They don't".
"You truly are blind to what control you have over these boys" she turned around. "I also want to know which one you'll choose".
I bit my lip.
"What if I don't choose any".
She laughed.
"Oh your right you already made your choice. It's Logan I'm pretty sure he's choosing you over every girl he's ever been with".
I flinched at that thinking about all the other girls he's been with. Was I jealous? I couldn't be.
"Either way remember what I told you yesterday, if you choose Logan which I know you will it won't last long. Adrian is coming for you"she said.
"You really think I'll go with him" I spat.
"No. I don't think. I know he is coming for you. Sooner or later. Why do you think he sent me. To watch over you"she stated.
"I dare him to try. I'll kill him with my bare hands" I spat back.
Big mistake. She turned around and walked over to me and grabbed me by my wrist tightly and twisted it. I whimpered knowing if she held on for to long there would be bruises.
"Watch yourself. He's still my little brother and I have no problem of killing you if you hurt him".
She let go and walked away from me. I rubbed my wrist.
"A brother who's still an ugly psychopath" I mumbled quietly.
Then I remembered what she said he  was the younger brother. Then why didn't she take over. It could be because she was girl. But were they that sexist to not let a girl rule a gang. Did they think she wasn't cold enough or capable of it. As far as I've seen of  Natasha she's more than capable of controlling a gang with her cold attitude and don't mess with me attitude. She'd be perfect for it. But here she is watching over her younger brothers "most prized possession". I am no ones prized possession and I sure as hell won't be his.