Night 1

Time skip about 9 hours.
You are wearing a black leather trench coat that goes down to your ankles, black combat boots, a crisp white shirt, loose fitting grey pants,and a crimson belt around your waist. The reason your not wearing the night guard outfit is because you wore enough uniforms in school to last 2 life times. Plus it was itchy.
"It's 11:00, time to get ready." You say to yourself.
(Another quick time skip to 11:30.)
"OK. Bag of monsters, check. Sack of candy, check check. Keys , check three times." You walk out the door to your apartment, lock the door, and head down stairs. When you get out side you put your head phones in, put your music on as loud as you can, hop on your crotch rocket,

 When you get out side you put your head phones in, put your music on as loud as you can, hop on your crotch rocket,

And haul ass to the convention. 25 minutes later you arrive. You pull around back and, turn off and get off you bike. You put the helmet on the bars, and unplug you headphones as you walk in. It's dead silent.
"HELLO!!" you shout at the top of your lungs. Enjoying the echo. You smile. "Always wanted to do that." You say to yourself. You then turn on your phone, play this song, (I'm aware this is a sister location song, I just like it.)

crank the volume, and sing along, mimicking his voice. It takes you the duration of the song to get to the office.
"This should be easy." You say. You then face palm realizing you probably just jinxed yourself.

Let the night begin.

Y/n was sitting at the desk processing what the phone guy told him. (To lazy to type out the message).
"So let me get this straight. The girls here want to fuck me to death." You say with raised eyebrows. " Not the most horrible way to go, but I think I'll pass." You then hear a sound coming from the left. Your hand lashes out at the door button closing it.
"Come on cutie, let me in will you." You turn on the light and see the bunny girl pressing her boobs against the window.
"How 'bout no." You say. (I'm going to be very dissapointed if no one gets this reference)
"Please, just for a little while." She pleaded.
You touch you thumb and pointer finger together and point at her with the other 3. "What did you not understand about the first answer...NO." You said annoyed. She walks away with a sad look on her face.
'Not getting me tonight, bitch.' You think with a smirk on your face. You open the door 5 seconds later. 20 minutes later, you hear something coming from the right. Once again your arm lashes out.
"Awww" a voice says. You turn on the light and see the chicken lady smothered against the window.
"Fuck off, lady."
"But I want to play."
"I don't. So could you kindly go away."
"Are you a virgin?"
"A bit personal, but yeah"
"I'm going to enjoy you." She said in the sluttiest voice imaginable. She then walked away.
You pinch the bridge of you nose. "This is going to be the longest night of my god damn life."
Time skip. 5 am
Your eating some of your favorite candy when suddenly the lights go out.
'Oh shit.' You think
"Now I can't see anything." You hear a giggling to your left, when you turn you see a glowing pair of eyes.
"Nope." You start to run full speed away from the office. You turn a corner, and press your self against the wall. When you hear the footsteps next to you, you stick your foot out, tripping your pursuer, and begin running the opposite direction.
'Wait, what the fuck am I doing.' You then stop and quickly melt into the shadows around you.
'catch me now, you stupid whore.'

Freddy POV

"...I got up to re-start chasing the new night guard, when he suddenly stopped in his tracks and just... vanished." I said to the girls.
"What? Just like that?" Chica asked doubtful.
"Just like goldie. Only he didn't just disappear. It was like he was absorbed by the dark." I say back.
Suddenly the lights came back on.
"Odd" Bonnie said frowning. "The lights shouldn't come back on until..."
"You know," a male voice interrupted "its rude to talk about someone behind their back." The voice of the night guard seemed to come from all around us. We hear a chuckle.
"Over here." I hear from behind me. I turn, but there's no one there. "No, over here." This time from my right. One again I turn and see nothing out of the ordinary.
"Turn around." This time it's right in my ear. I slowly turn around and see the night guard standing on the stage with a shit eating grin on his face.
"Hey girls" he said. "Boo!" He then vanished from the stage.
We look at each other.
"We need Mari." We say at the same time.

Y/N POV

'This is so much fun.' you think to yourself as you look at them through the camera. 'I'm so glad I took this job. I'm going to have so much fun.'
The 6:00 bell then rings.
'Time to go home.'