Time skip 2 days.

Over the course of 2 days you learned a very important thing about your self.
'I hate children' you think as you walk over to your station under the building, picking off bits of ice-cream cones, frosting and and balloons off your glorious frame. When you get to your station you flop down. Knowing your being watched and don't leave your body, instead you say "it's times like this, that I miss being physically capable of fucking someone, the most. Christ, I wish I had my dick back. At least then, I might be able to rub a few out to relieve a bit of stress." *sighs heavily* you lay down, And close your eyes, pretending to go to sleep. You hear faint footsteps come closer. Strangely, they don't get louder as they do. You feel someone standing next to you. You grunt softly, and roll on your side so your back is to them.

Bellora POV
(Hears a visual reference. Just get rid of the bells around get skirt)

 Just get rid of the bells around get skirt)

'What did he mean by, he "misses" it.' I think to my self as I watch the male newcomer. He abruptly sighed,laid down and went to sleep. I walk over as quietly as I can. Being a ballerina, that's really damn quiet.
'He's so handsome.' I think to myself when I get within arms reach of him and I get my first real look at him.

H

H

e grunts softly and turns his back to me.
'His tail is...wait, tail?' It's then I noticed the long appendage sticking out right above his ass smacking the stage slightly. I move my hand to touch it, when something wraps around my arms and waist, lofting me up and pulling me away from him. I try to scream but something shoves itself down my throat before I could even get a peep out.
"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to touch someone without their permission." He said as he began to steam a mist, so dark, it seemed to absorb what little light there was. The mist condensed into a human-like shape.

 The mist condensed into a human-like shape

(Couldn't get the eyes a different color. Just imagine them as a lightish orange-red.)
Fear gripped me tighter as it approached. "Well?" It said in a voice smooth as silk. He waited a few seconds.
"Oh yeah." He said as if remembering something. The thing in my mouth suddenly vanishes and I gasp for breath. I feel something sharp under my chin. It moves up, forcing me to make my head do the same, else It'll Peirce my metallic flesh. When it stops I'm looking into a pair of ancient looking, light orange-red eyes. 
"You truly are beautiful." It said confusing me. A small smile break out on the creature's face.
"Th-th-thank y-you." I stutter in fear. I feel my feet touch the ground. It straightened up towering over me by almost a head.
"Unless you mean me harm," it said in it's incredibly sexy voice. "There is no need to fear me. What's your name?"
"Bellora, Bellora the ballerina. And yours?" I say no longer terrified, but still a bit afraid.
"Y/n, Y/n the shade." Y/n said. The smile grew a little wider and warmer. We continued to talk to each about ourselves for a few hours. Our favorite stories, animes, music, etc. Eventually however I get called up to go to a party, and had to say 'goodbye for now.'

Back to you.

"What a nice, cute, and interesting girl." You think to yourself. As you walk over to your suit. You enter it an fall into a deep, dreamless sleep.