A Change in Scenery

It was a Saturday morning in the middle of summer, and you were getting ready to go & get some pizza to eat when you hear footsteps and voices coming closer. Acting quickly, you possess you animatronic body. And not a moment to soon. As soon as you finish the door bursts opens, revealing a man in his 30s with a look of defeat on his face. It was the manager. Behind him are the other animatronics, including Mari.
"But we haven't been killing them." Freddy pleads.
"Then how does everyone that takes the job die their first night." The manager said as he picked you up and carried you over to a trolley just out side the door and dipped you with a loud *CLANG*. "I know you girls have killed every single night guard that's taken the *grunt* job." He picked up Golden Freddy. "And I told you girls before we were running low on funds to pay the guard." He drops GF on the trolley next to you. "But nOo, you just had to keep on killing, well, look where it *grunt* got us." He picks up Spring Bonnie. "Look girls, I don't like it any more then you do. But this is what's happening. I'll try to get you girls a nice home." You hear a bit of crying form the girls as the manager dropped spring onto the trolley, walked around it, and wheeled it away from the room that you had gotten so used to.
'Yes, my plan worked.' You thought. 'Took a bit longer then I expected, but it still worked. Wonder if I'll get sent to a sister location?' A few days later a woman (who was seemingly obsessed with purple) walks in.

She walks over to the manager

She walks over to the manager. And talks with him for a bit. After a few minutes of what you can only assume of debating over prices, the 2 shake hands and she wheels you outside to a van with the words FREDDY'S ANIME CONVENTION SISTER LOCATION in big bold letters across the side. as you were wheeled out you see the puppet looking at you sadly. you lift your head slightly and wink at her. she looks shocked. This made you internally chuckle. the purple girl loads you, and Freddy into the back of the truck. As soon as the door closes she started to cry. 
"It don't want to leave Bonnie and Chica." Freddy says between sobs. You? Your just sitting there, enjoying the show.

Time skip ~6 hours.

"OK," said the girl in purple. Time to turn them on.
[Comment your best pick-up line here. ╮(╯▽╰)╭ ]
One by one she activates the animatronics. You pay attention to Freddy's boot up sequence. When she gets to you, you mimic the sequence perfectly as to not arouse suspicion. She asked you each a series of questions. Name, what your good at, what your not good at, etc. She gets to you.
"What's your name?" "A/n. (A/n=your animatronic name, MUST be kid friendly. Comment your name and if I like it enough, I'll use it.)"
"What are you good at?" "I have not been activated before today so I do not know."
"What do you like to do?" "Same answer to this question as the last."
'OK, we got a freshy.' The girl thinks to herself.
"OK so, you people are the new line of entertainment. Here are some ground rules..."