Revenge is sweet.

ALEX'S POV

I had just sat down in the office chair they provided me with when I heard the phone ring.
(Too lazy to type out the message.)
"They want to kill me?" I say in a shaky voice. "OK, calm down. You just need to get through the night."
"Sadly you won't get that chance." I hear a hate filled voice above me. I look up slowly.

"Ugh, that noise." The red and gold animatronic said as he dropped the still warm corpse.
_________________________________________

'I wonder how they'll react' you think to your self. You see the monitor has the left hallway on it, and that chica is heading in your direction. You jump up into the vent, and wait. 20 seconds later you hear a scream that makes nails on a chalkboard sound pleasant. You smirk at this.
'you won't be fucking a guard, any time soon.' You think, as you silently make your way back to the parts room. When you get back, you notice that the body of the man you just killed is sitting against a wall and the rotten bunny is straddling it.
(For this part SB =this, the man's body= this.)
"Oh Mr. Night Guard, you say the nicest things, it's like you love me?"
"Of course I do bon bon. Your the only one for me."
"That's so sweet of you to say that, give me a kiss to prove it."

'So her name is bon bon, and she's apparently a bit of a necro.' You think.
"Springy our guest is back." Said the yellow bear.
Springy looks up from her new toy.
"Hey." She said then went back to molesting the corpse. You look at the bear.
"Seeing's how I'll be staying here for the foreseeable future, why don't you tell me your names." You say casually.
I'm Golden Freddy, and that's Spring Bonnie." Said the bear.
"What's up with her?" You ask pointing at bon bon.
"We aren't allowed out of the room very often, so the girls bring their victims here for us to play with after they've had their fun, but I prefer something with a pulse." She said sadly.
"Did you two fuck up, and kill a guy the other girls wanted to keep around?"
"Yeah."
"I don't care" you hear from across the room. "This is the only way I get laid, so I'm fine with this arrangement." She then turns and looks at you. "Unless you want to give me a try." You chuckle.
"Good luck, this body has no dick."
"You could still..."
"I'm not going go fuck you in any way. I don't find you attractive enough."
For a long while you continue to kill every night guard the same way, before any of the girls can even get a chance to get into the office. The girls blamed springy and goldie but they didn't get too mad. as far as the girls knew, as you hadn't moved in 3 years you couldn't be the culprit. Mari tried to scan your metal-suit's mind to make sure, but as you don't stay in the suit if your not killing a guard, she saw what she had seen before. No brain activity. Nothing. Over the next 2 years your schedule rarely changed. You got up at about 11:50 pm every night, if there was a night guard, you got in your suit, kill him/her quickly and quietly, get back to the parts room, leave the suit. Talk with goldie or Spring bon-bon until about 8:00am, go out and get something to eat and get back, without getting spotted by a customer or one of the girls. Talk with Goldie or spring Bonnie 'till about noon, go to sleep, rinse and repeat. It got boring after awhile so every once and awhile you'd prank one of the girls. A mouse trap in their bed, stealing a brush and hide it in one of their rooms, one time he spread lube on the stage so they tripped during a performance, small stuff. Eventually you, Springy, and Goldie became good friends, but every once and a awhile, they tried to advance their relationship with you, you refused, though sometimes you had to decline them a bit forcefully. but sadly, all things must come to an end eventually.