Just Before It Happened

A/N~ I'm sorry ^^ the first 6 chapters are in "Alice's" POV, and I can't really be asked to go changed them ^^ but it does change by itself dw xx

     So it was a normal school day, just finished music, going to lunch, obvs at school. Paula was waiting for me at the door, just like she always does, however, today she looked a bit more depressed... Just seeing her made me rush out the classroom faster than usual.

     Paula's basically my twin, not reallly, but litrally. We're soooo similar, just not identical, that's all. Oh and obvi different abilities. I would be a fast learner, sometimes a step ahead, but not by much. Oh and a TERRIBLE drawer, despite what she said. She on the other hand was AMAZING at art, which she just had. She enjoyed art aswell, so seeing her depressed, holding her army green coat (which we called Joe),  really confused me.

     "HEYYYY GURLLLL" I yelled as I ran into her embrace. She simply gave me an awkward smile, nothing new there. "Oi, ya wanna talk about it?"

     After staring blankly at me for about a minute, she finally nods. "okay well, you know how we had that meeting last evening?", she paused, waiting for a response, I nodded. "ya well, do you remember how I told you I might not get into art because im still ungraded?" I nodded, she continues, "Yeah well, Mr Hunter doesn't think I can do it just yet. He said I need to wait until the ART Exam.... which is next term, and the SLT interviewer needs the answer by tomorrow, otherwise im done with.", I looked up to see tears, gently rolling down her smooth cheek. I mildly gave her a squeez, she faked a smile.

   "Hey, im sure its gonna be fine, let's go to lunch and get your mind off it" I softly dragged her down the stairs, into the court yard and into the assembly hall, which we used as a lunch hall, not letting go of her moist hand until we sat down behind the glossy grand piano. The others just stared at us. Though after 2 seconds, which was their brief greeting, they went back to what they do EVERY SINGLE DAY. NOTHING CHANGED. Jamie and Abbie under the piano, talking about dirty stuff that scars you, and sometimes memes, mostly smut. Jodie and Wiki talking with Molly, about weird stuff, but no where neer as weird stuff as Jabbie talk about (Jamie and Abbie). Oh and I almost forgot about Eleanor and Eva, they sat behind me and Paula, just sitting. Awkward between them.... nothing different.

  "HEY GUYS!" yells Abbie, "WHATS THE DIFFERECE BETWEEN A JOKE AND A D*CK?" nothing different... we just stared at her. "YOUR MUM CAN'T TAKE A JOKE, MWAHAHAH" Jamie, Abbie herself, Jodie, Molly and wiki laugh. The rest of us just stared. Again, nothing new...

"yeah we don't care." Paula gave her a blank look. "Hey Alice, Let's practice DNA..?"

"HELL YEAH!" I answered, heart and sole into the answer.

We started dancing, the normal part, me singing, just cuz paula couldn't sing in Korean, and when i turn around to pivit, i notice somone at the double doors, looking gladly? at me. I stopped in my tracks, paula followed almost imidiently after me. I smilled, waved and turning round, plopping onto the ground. Paula, didn't quite notice anything, just sat down.

Being tapped on the shoulder, I cautiously turn around, and see Bang Si-Hyuk, still smiling like he was at the door. "umm.. Hi.." Awkward, Nurvous, I don't know what I felt anymore. Paula turned Pale. I began Paniking. I was loosing it... why was the founder of Big Hit right in front of my eyes? In a normal school.... IN THE UK???

"Hello, come here, can we talk a minute?", I smiled while standing up, nodded, and noticed the Principle right behing him, nodding eagerly? I followed along mindlessly, not noticing Paula's squels. I was scared...