12~

I woke up to the violent vibration in my pocket.

I tried reaching down for my phone, but couldn't. these boys literally pinned me down. I felt like I was glued with super glue.

I accidently let out a whimper, and heard a frustrated growl. I looked down to see Yoongi reaching for my pocket. he looked so cute with his 'just woke up' look, I cant disagree with facts.

he pulled out my phone. "Yeoboseyo?"

despite not having the phone directly at my ear, I heard everything clearly and I'm sure the others woke up and were listening too.

"Yoongi?" it was the manager. awkward...

"ah yes, PDNim how may I help you?" Yoongi politely answered, and his sleepy tone just disappeared.

"umm actually...  I have no idea why you have this phone because it clearly says I called (Y/N), but I need to talk to her right now."

"umm, okay here." he passes the phone to me.

"annyeong~" I sang into the mobile, hoping to lighten up the mood. 

"(Y/N)! I'm so glad I could reach you, do you think you could come down from your apartment? I need you to come with me somewhere."

"ah yeah I'd love to! but what about Paula...."

"you can trust her with Bangtan cant you?"

"with bangtan? sure obviously. but Jimin, no. I'm getting really bad vibes when they're together, and I'm worried for this potato..."

"says you, cock blocker much..." whispered Paula. Jimin, somehow still on her lap, in the same position as last night, sniggered and gave me a 'haha told you so' kinda face, but he told me nothing...

"in any case.... Namjoon is driving behind and he's helping your members get something for the upcoming MV, maybe Paula would like to come since I'm guessing she knows your style more? at the same time, she could get to know your members and I'm sure she wont be bored...." Bang Si-Hyuk continued.

I look at Paula for permission to accept the offer. she looks down at jimin, who seems to plead her with puppy eyes, and then back at me, hesitantly nodding.

"Great! that'll be perfect actually. she said she can aswell."

"umm if this isn't too personal, who are you with right now?"

"umm, haha, I'm with Yoongi, Tae, Kookie, Paula and sadly Jimin in my room. don't worry nothing happened, we all fell asleep."

"ah thank god, you know, since you're the first girl at the company since like, 10 years back or so, basically ages ago,you're like my daughter I've never had so you're very important to me"

"aww that's so sweet, then you're like my Korean dad" Paula cringed at me.

"ah that's awesome then! so you cant call me boss anymore, okay?"

"ne appa. ill be down in 5 with Paula."

"okay perfect. ill be outside in 5 then, bye." I said bye back and hung up the phone. I shifted out of Teddy's and Kookie's grip, while sliding Yoongi off my legs, earning a groan from all 3 of them. Paula did the same with Jimin, but he grabbed her by the knee.

I slapped his hand off. I slowly started accepting the future plans they had for each other last night and thought that i'll allow anything to happen between them as long as paula wants it. I mean to be fair it's really weird since she's older than me and I'm the one protecting her. but then again, she was supposed to be older than me....