10~

we finally arrive, and if its possible, paula was snorning even louder. just as I parked, Yoongi's 'It doesn't matter' started playing. paula can't sleep at upbeat songs and she instantly snaps her head in my direction.

"WAE~" she pulls an ugly face at me, she's scary now... she has that 'just woke up' look. her hair all over the place, her cheek has a large sleep mark, that really resembles a scar and she's squinting her eyes, as if she's trying to see through fog. 

" I didn't change the song," I frown at her, "if I wanted to wake you up with a song I would've put on Tony Montana at full blast, anyways we're here so I was gonna wake you up anyways. stop pulling ugly faces at me, and sort yourself out." I didn't mean to but I sounded super bitchy.

"aishhh you're so mean, too bad your fans don't know the real you. anyways whats Tony Montana?" she pulls out a mirror from her purse, which honestly I didn't even know she liked purses, and starts sorting her hair out.

"aishhh," I imitate her, "Tony Montana is a song by Yoongi, ft. Jimin. and what do you mean by my fans?"

"ahhh okay, I heard about it, I'm not a fan of that song," I nod my head at her, implying I'm not a huge fan either, and she continues, "I Guess u really don't use you're Instagram anymore? you have a couple thousand followers and 99% of them are Korean, people somehow found ur Instagram and you've already got a ton of fans, but theres something else which I dunno if I should tell you..."

"I didn't know.... I guess I should start posting again and thank them. anyways, maybe u shouldn't lets just go." as she opens the door, and I face my door, I hear someone with a deep voice swear under his breath.

"FUCK" me and paula face eachother.

"paula, that was you right?"

"(Y/N) don't be a bitch and don't blame me, just stop what u're doing."

"fuck ur too loud" someone whispers again, a different person.

me and paula continue to stare at eachother open eyed.

"its not me..." I whisper, "I swear if u butt dialed someone again, go die! u gave me a heart attack!"

"umm..." she stands up and looks back at her seat, she then looks in her purse and pulls out her phone to check the screen. she shakes her head. I check my phone and shake my head. she climbs back in the car and checks the back seats. she faces me again and shakes her head.

"(Y/N) I'm scared. lets just go." her voice shakes, this is so rare, I wish someone recorded this.

"I cant, this is Yoongi's car, if theres some sicko in here, I'm fucked."

"OI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE! WHAT R U WATCHING!" someone else yells now, this voice is familiar, and then all of a sudden, the other two voices are familiar. I cant pin point the owners of those voices tho.

"HUSH HYUNG, THEY'LL HEAR U!" the first person spoke again.

"what the actual hell is going on" paula spoke normally again.

I shrug my shoulders and start checking the car, theres nothing anywhere. I check the steering wheel and under it, my hands brush past something that doesn't feel right.

"shit, we're caught red handed now." the second person replied to my success in finding something.

I turn my head to the side to see whats under the wheel to see a little chip. suddenly, the voices begin to match up in my head.

I pull the bug out and show it to paula, who now had a terrified expression on her face. I face the little digital object and yell into it, "JIMIN! JUNGKOOK! what the hell are you up to?!"

"ahhh mianhae (Y/N), you weren't supposed to find out."

"ah no shit Sherlock," paula whispers, but is quite clearly heard.

"whose the chick next to you?" whispers jimin.

"Jimin she can hear you, say annyeong to maybe your number 1 fan."

"ahhh hello! u must be Paula, I've heard about you from Yoongi, (Y/N) talks quite a lot about you to him..."

"aish, this girl needs to stop." paula faces me.

"shut up and be thankful." I hiss back at her.

"hahah, that's my girl" I hear Yoongi in the background and my face lights up.

"Yoongi?  I miss you~ no wait, how come you're involved in this? why would you do this to me???"

"(Y/N) babe~ don't blame me! I asked these idiots to give you the key to the car, I didn't think they'd do this...."

"aish idiot."

"too many 'aish's" yells jungkook, he sounded frustrated.

"Kookie u shut up, I'm disappointed in you... anyways how the hell do  you guys have time for this? you're supposed to be on tour..."

"yeah we're supposed to," jimin starts, but pauses again. Paula's face lightens up at the sound of him. "anyways we have to go now," before I can say anything, the call ends with a beep.

"let's just go to my room paula." she nods, still smiling, as she grabs her luggage from the trunk and starts following me up the stairs.

I face my door and insert the key, but it wouldn't turn.

"shit! i've left the door unlocked, fuck me" i say to myself as i close my eyes and open the door. 

"i'd love to babe~" i open my eyes to see Yoongi on the sofa, surrounded by JImin and Kookie, sitting on the arm rests.