1

violet

"he has a cold look about him. he almost looks like he's more of a powerful force of energy than a human."

-

"so how's living life in the fast lane!?" megan asked as she fell down on my couch.

"honestly, it's great. i'm living for myself and i love it."

"i'm jealous. my bitch of a roommate is the burden on my life." she sneered.

"oh, this shit comes with disadvantages too."

megan cocked an eyebrow as a confused look spread across her face. "what do you mean?"

i rolled my eyes as the thoughts of the endless nights of not being able to sleep, the cries of excitement and music coming from his apartment, it's a drug fest sex dungeon up there.

how and why the fuck is he not evicted?

"try living under a group of fucking drug and pussy maniacs."

"are they hot?" megan pushes.

"are you joking? that's your first thought? i hate them and it's only been a few weeks!"

"well have you actually met them?"

"...i guess not. i've met one. that's enough to tell me they're bad fucking news."

megan sighs as she gets up and walks to the kitchen, i lean back in the armchair and stare out the window at the night sky. it had been a few weeks since the mystery, shirtless guy spoke to me.

maybe that's actually a good thing.

"you know. how about we tell those sons of bitches what's up?" megan asked.

my view snapped towards her, as an absolutely not look took over my face. but as the withdrawal came to me, the eagerness came to megan.

"lets fuckin pull up." she continued.

"yeah, how about fuck no?" but followed by my answer, the sudden sound of music began shooting through the walls.

i mentally cursed in my head, there was no stopping this.

"catch me if you can!"'megan screamed, as she suddenly darted for the door.

"wait! megan!" i called, but by then she was already out my door.

fuck, fuck, fuck. i was not in the mood for the embarrassment this girl was about to cause for me.

i jumped out the seat and slid on my vans, i ran out the door and looked around, megan was no where to be seen.

i quickly ran for the elevator, prodding the button at least over one hundred times.

come on , come on.

megan was definitely getting there before me.

finally the door opened, it was empty. i jumped in and pressed for the seventh floor. seeing as these assholes were only two floors above me.