3

violet
"the infatuation with his mind began to grow. i had a crush on his thought process, i wish he could speak my name with meaning."

-

"i'm not gonna lie, that wigs guy was fuckin hot." megan said nonchalantly, as i unlocked the front door to my apartment.

she hasn't stopped going on about the guys upstairs for almost an hour now, i just wanted to slap her at this point.

"i guess he's not too bad."

"girl please. you were practically drooling over that gus guy."

"no i wasn't." i replied. liar.

images of gus flew into my vision, the way his dark eyes glistened or the way his voice seemed to carry in the wind. a part of me just couldn't help it.

get yourself together.

"he's an asshole." i added.

"don't be like that vi. you never know what could happen!" she squealed, and with that my phone buzzed.

"speak of the devil." i replied as i unlocked my phone opening the text message from wigs, we exchanged numbers a few days ago. i thought it would be good to be friendly with at least one person living in this building.

before i could even reply to his most recent message, megan was already screaming behind me

"let's fucking go!" she screamed.

i rubbed my temples as i locked my phone.

"i don't know megs. i'm kinda not getting the vibe."

"shut the fuck up. this is perfect! we haven't been out in sooo long!" she squealed, wrapping her arms around me.

"you need this!" she added. holding my shoulders and looking at me with a pleading look.

"no. you need this." i say with a sarcastic tone and a cocked eyebrow.

she gave me a guilty look before getting on her knees.

"yes i do. but i wanna ride that dick and get fucked up with my bestfriend." she said in the most sincere voice.

"what happened to you hating the fuckers?"

"well when dick calls babe, dick calls."

we both ended up in fits of giggles at her response. this girl was absolutely crazy.

"so you'll go?"

i knew i was going to have to give in. i feel bad for spoiling it for her.

"fine. we will go to the stupid show."