Charles

If the video doesn't show its nightcore crush male version.

EDITED

Y/n POV

"Ok, so y/n say what you are and what you can do. Then I'll introduce you to everyone."
I nod in response.
"So as you heard I'm y/n and I'm a shapeshifter, which means I can turn into things that are only found in fairytales. Plus if I can turn into anything I think of." I explained.
"Um..." A little girl says raising up her hand.
"Yes." I say looking at her.
"Um, does that mean you can turn into a fairy and if you can, can you?" She says looking up at me, as everyone looked at her then me.
"Turn into one." I finish for her.
She nods in response.
I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Then, thought of a small being with wings.
As soon as I opened my eyes, I was a fairy with my (h/l) (h/c) hair and my shining (e/c) eyes.
As I looked up at her, before slowly hovering over her palm that she put out.
She giggled, then smiled down at me in my small form.
I then, float back to my original spot and turn back into my normal form.
I could see that everyone was still in a daze. So I snapped my fingers and like in an instant, they were out of the daze.
Charles POV
"Alright, so this is-"
'By then Barnum was introducing us to Y/n but I completely was zoned out. Do I love y/n? Well even if I do, she wouldn't like me. No c'mon Charles you can do this!Just get to know her better... yeah and-'
I was knocked out of my train of thought, when I heard by what sounded like an angel. I turn to look at the owner of the voice and found y/n. Looking at me with a concern written all over her face.
"Are you ok?" She said speaking to me. the way she had talked to me, made my heart skip a beat. I then straighten up and held her palm.
"Name's Charles doll, at your service." I said kissing her delicate hand. She blushed for a moment then hid it, with a smirk. She then bowed as if she had a dress and said.
"The pleasures all mine." She said looking at me.
'Well this is gonna be one hell of a day!' I thought as I stared deep into her eyes.
+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+
Sorry it's short.