Singing with Charles

Edit: if the video is not working it's: nightcore "I think I'm in love " switching vocals.
A few moments later...
Y/n POV and 3rd POV
After meeting everybody and me getting settled. I couldn't stop thinking about Charles, so I got up and walked out to the center of the stage and sit in the center. I start to think about a certain someone, that I just can't stop thinking about...
What Y/n didn't know was that particular person was watching her, from the sidelines.
Y/n
"Times been ticking" I sing softly as I stand and sprout angelic black and white wings, from my back.
"Hearts are runnin
Think that Cupid's up to somethin
You ask me how I feel
I say nothin."

"But lately colors seem so bright
And stars light up the night
My feet they feel so light
I'm been ignoring all the signs
I keep on frontin'
Yeah, I stay bluffin'
I keep you wonderin'
Keep you huntin'
for my lovin'

But I crave us huggin'
Yeah, I stay stubborn
'Cause I can't admit
That you got all the strings
And know just how to tug 'em."

Both
"I think I'm in love again!" I then turn around, to see Charles leaning on a nearby pole.

Charles
"In my head
Yeah, you're in my head." He sings along as he comes up to me and intertwines his hands with mine.

Both
"I think I'm in love again!" We sing together in sync.

Charles
"You're in my head
Yeah, you're in my head." He sings as he smiles at me with his pearly whites.

Y/n
"I didn't think it-
Both
"Could be true." I say as I lead him to the middle of our little dirt stage.

Y/n
"Let alone that it."

Both
"Would be you!"

Y/n
" I think I'm-

Both
"I'm in love again! Oh!"

Y/n
My hearts pacin'
I'm confused I'm dazin'
I saw something I never seen in you
It's got me shakin'
I must be hallucinatin'
I hear it happens
I'm just sayin'
Babe, I'm just sayin'
Someone give me some paper
Someone give me some crayons
I'm feeling like a child
I need something to play on
I'm trying hard to trust you
when you say give me your hand
Baby, I'm fallin'
I hope you catch me when I land!" I say as turn into white phoenix with little black stars trailing behind.

Both
"I think I'm in love again!" I fly around Charles as we sang.

Charles
"In my head,
yeah you're in my head." I soon turn back but still have my wings and black stars. I flutter my wings, as I look down to him and lift up my hand.

Both
"I think I'm in love again!" He takes it, and we fly around like Peter Pan and Wendy. I then embrace him, close to my chest.

Charles
"In my head,
yeah you're in my head."  He sings as he wraps his arms around my waist. I could feel he was smiling, as he pressed his head against my stomach.

Y/n
"I didn't think-

Both
"It could be true."

Y/n
"Let alone that  it."

Both
"Would be you! Oh!" As we spin in the air, like we didn't have a care in the world.

Y/n
"I think I'm in."

Both
"Love again!"

Y/n
"In my dream
you're the Dutch
and I'm the Duchess
Say your blunts are always loose
So I'm the one rollin' dutches
And we getting so high
We always get the munchies
and we go for early brunches
that turn into late lunches. I say as I summon a little light and draw a crown upon my head. Along  with his, he smirked at this.

And we ain't got a label,
we're just rollin'
with the punches
I make fun of your belly
and tell you to do some crunches.
And you say yeah well your ass jiggles, go and do some lunges.

I say F you,
while I'm thinking of you as my husband.
I think I'm in-

Both
"Love
I think I'm in love again!"

Y/n
"Baby, I think I'm in love again!"

Both
"I think I'm in love again!"

Charles
"In my head,
yeah you're in my head." As we dance in the air, singing, laughing just the two of us.

Y/n
"Oooh,
I didn't think it."

Both
"Could be true!"

Y/n
"Let alone that it-

Both
"Would be you..OH!"

Y/n
"I think I'm in-

Both
"Love again!"

Y/n
"I think I'm in-

Both
"Love again!" We sing loudly, as my magic let's us down onto the dirt. Swirling around us, as if it was fate.

As I knelt down to his height, and leaned in. Our lips met, into a soft and gentle kiss. He kissed back and we soon melted into the kiss, it became passionate. I broke the kiss for a breath, and rested my forehead against his. Smiling at him with love in my eyes.
Then we heard clapping and wolf whistles coming from the side of us. We turn to see everybody clapping and looking straight at us, with a smile on their faces. I got up and blushed in embarrassment, as well as Charles. Everybody went up to us, asking questions.
"How long have you been there?"
"Just the kissing scene..Was there anything else that happened?" Anne said in cocky yet questioning tone.
"No comment..." she raises an eyebrow at me.
Barnum and Philip soon step up in front of us. They face Charles first, Philip speaks first.
"Charles, I'm happy for you, you found a woman that cares for you like I have and Barnum."
Then it's Barnum  " Now Charles, I don't want this to interfere with the show but I am happy for you."
"And one more thing, don't ever make a her cry because of your foolish actions." They both say at the same time, before turning back. I turn to Charles and smile holding hands with him.
Time skip
I started to get ready for the show. Wearing a white kimono with a (f/c) tiger on one side and a arctic wolf on the other, with (e/c) eyes. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Barnum.
"You alright, Y/n?"
"Yeah, just a bit nervous, but I'll be fine."
"Ok, well when you go out there and show them that you belong!"
"Yeah..."
"Hey it's ok, you'll be great." I nod in response. He then walks out, as I try to mentally prepare myself to what's going to happen.

"Ladies and gentlemen I am proud to present a new member into our family! Presenting the Shapeshifter Y/n!"
The lights were turned all off at once, I stepped out to the the center. A patch of light started to shine down upon me.
(I won't be doing the lyrics in this one)

I sing the last part as I become a unicorn with wings. I use my horn and the light comes back on only with fairy lights stringed from one corner to the next. I then jump down transforming into myself again, standing next to Charles. We then started to dance, yelling "THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW!"
++-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Hey guys I know it's been forever, I just have to catch up with stuff and that means the CAT test. I was going to discontinue it since I haven't been updating. And might have lost some inspiration but a person by the name of @Helplessfangurl inspired me to keep going. Every comment counts, cause you might just save a story...