$orry not sorry

Time skip
We were now with the rest of the gang. I was next to Anne talking, ignoring Charles.
"So where were you two?" Charles asked looking up at us.
I looked at him with a hateful glare. Before I could speak, Anne spoke.
"It's none of your business. Can't you see she wants nothing to do with you!" Anne said looking into his soul.
There was an awkward silence that fell among everyone in the room.
Time skip
We were walking through the halls. I was leaning against Anne's shoulder, until Charles walked up to us. Anne let me be with him, hesitantly after I gave her a reassuring nod.

"So do you wanna tell me what happened back there?" Charles spoke. I remained silent..
"Y/n answer me." He said walking in front of me. I pushed him away and ran forward.
"Y/n answer me please, I'm sorry for what I did to upset you!" I looked with tears glazing me eyes before wiping them away and stopped when I got to the group. Charles slowly walked up on the side as the door opened. My mind was racing with thoughts about Charles. 'Should I forgive him? No he's lying he never loved me. But! Sure fine go ahead he'll break your mended heart.' As the conflict within my head ended.

I was about reach out to him then my heart stopped. When he made a comment and straightened his suit. The door was slammed in
our faces as Lettie started to sing.

Play song, I really like this song so I put in the lyrics even though they're in the video

"I am not a stranger to the dark,
Hide away they say,
Cause we don't want your broken parts."

"I've learned to be ashamed, of all my scars.
Run away, they say
No one'll love you, as you are..." I put my head down, remembering all the pain,torture,abuse, and betrayal. Survival of the fittest  or in this case richest.

"But I won't let them break me down to dust, cause I know there's a place for us. For we are glorious..." Lettie sang as we looked up at her.

"When the sharpest words wanna cut me down." She sang looking at us.
" I'm gonna send a flood,
Gonna drown them out..."

"I am brave,
I am bruised,
this is who I meant to be this is me."

" look out cause here I come,
and a marching out to the beat I drum.."

"I'm not scared to be seen,
I make no apologies,
this is me!" She sang as Charles went missing, but right now I couldn't care less. I then changed my appearance as f/c  wolf ears popped from my head and f/c tail swaying behind me.

We pushed the doors opened to see people staring straight at us.  As everyone starting to lose confidence I stepped in.
"Another round of bullets hits my skin,
well fire away cause today I won't let the shame sink in!"

"We are bursting through the barricades,
And reaching for the sun!"

"We are warriors!"  We sing together as we move past.

"That's what we become!" She sings beside me as she leads the way.

"That's what we become." We repeat together, walking out behind her.

"I won't let them break me down to dust, I know there's a place for us. For we are glorious!" We sing together as we stand up the those rioting.

"When the sharpest words wanna cut me down, I'm gonna send a flood gonna drown'em out,"

"This is brave,
This is bruised this is who I'm meant to be,
This is me." We sing as we dance on the dirt stage.

"Look our cause her I come, and I'm marching out to the beat I drum..."

"I'm not scared to be seen I make no apologies,
This is me!" They sing as I get ready for my part. I stand in the middle and everything goes dark and a single spotlight is shined down.

During dance:
Charles POV
I walked out of the shadows along the side. Confused on what I did to make her like this.
'What did I do to make her hate me? All I did was watch the show. She shouldn't be mad at me there's no reason!' I thought as I watched from the sidelines.
She started to sing, her s/c skin shining within the light and her voice. A voice that would make men fall over heels for her. I look at her with sad eyes as she started to dance.

Then she glanced at me, the look she gave me was full of sadness and anger all balled up into one. I just stood there as she danced with others behind her. Then the song stopped and cue the clapping...
'I have to make it up to her...'
++=+++++=++=+==+=+=++=+====+=+=
Sorry it took so long I am just very tired and lazy don't forget lazy... also I've been getting in to watercolor recently, I'm still a beginner but most of my art has come up really good! I've also got a YouTube channel where I'm going to videotape everything that happens well the crazy things that happens in my school. Also I may have accidentally put the wrong song on so it was supposed to be sorry not sorry by Demi Lovato, instead of sorry by Justin Bieber.So until next time bye!