Fire

Sorry guys I haven't been updating so here's the story. If you can't see the video it's please don't go nightcore but if you don't like nightcore you can put the original one on too. I just prefer nightcore sometimes.
Y/n POV

It's all a blur I just know that the people who hate us started a huge fire. And set it all our hopes into flames. I was outside with the rest of the guys but I didn't see Charles.

I remember him saying he was going in there to get something. A present for me...

Barnum came to us and said if everyone was fine. I blocked him out and looked as the flames crash against the wood.
"Charles..." I look back at them with tears running down my cheeks, stepping forward.
"What?"
"CHARLES STILL IN THERE!" I yelled at them as I was starting to walk backwards towards the burning building.
"Calm down, its going to be okay." Anne and Barnum said trying to calm me down.
"No, goodbye..." I said and with that running half way. Then turning into a fire fox, (Not sponsored by FireFox) despite all the desperate pleas to stop and come back as they call my name.

I rummaged through the rubble, calling out his name. Searching through each crevice.
"Charles!" I call out, only to be met back with the flickering of the fire. I then used my fox senses and follow his trail, leading me to a small enclosed area.
I then whipped my tail against the rubble, breaking it into halves.
I turned into my original form again. Hugging and kissing the top of an unconscious Charles head.
I then carried him in my arms and transformed into an angel with f/c feathers and s/f/c tips along them.

The building began to crash down on us, I flew up avoiding all the rubble. Left, right, right, left,left. I broke through the ceiling, covering Charles from the damage. Shooting up like a firework but not as noticeable. Into the smoke filled sky, i. I look down at the people who were now gathering at the front.

My eyes then darted towards our friends, colleagues, family.

Anne was on the floor kneeling crying her eyes out. While Philip tried to comfort her, as the others were trying to keep it together....barely.
I started to fly down that towards them, feeling blood oozing down my sides out of my cuts and bruises. As my magic quickly drains from overusing it along with the damage I took. Not allowing me to recover quick enough, to keep my stable...
Then my body gave up, enabling to crash.

In the middle of the crashing sequence I could feel Charles hug me tighter as I wrapped my damaged wings around him. As I began to slowly close my eyes from the exhaustion of my gift..With a smile on my face.

I felt the rough landing of me hitting the dirt. As my senses start to shut down into the blissful darkness. I heard screams, yells. Someone began to shake me as my body fell limp, I parted my eye lids a little when I uncovered Charles body. He had small rips on his clothing as for his eyes filled with tears as he looked at my injured state. I observed him in his one legged kneeling form.

He cupped my hand and cheek placing a small kiss on my dry and slightly parted lips. Saying everything is going to be okay. To stay with him, I smiled at his attempt to make me feel better. I then whispered an I love you before slightly looking up to see the gang.
"Take....care off..h-him for me." Before closing my eyes once more. Waiting for death to take me.
Charles POV

She closed her eyes and...no no no she can't leave me.

"Y/n! C'mon baby, wake up!PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" From a whisper to a yell as I started violently shake her. Lettie then comes to my side, stopping me from shaking her.

"STOP IT CHARLES! This isn't going to bring her back!"

"WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO!? HUH! I JUST GOT HER BACK LETTIE!!" As I stood up and screamed from the top of my lungs.

"I-I just got her back...I just got her back...She can't just leave me like this...she can't." As I fall onto my knees and watch as everything goes in slow motion.

"Why did she have to save me?"

"Because she loves you.." Anne answered for me as he pat me on the back.

"Don't worry she'll be back before you know it."

Time skip ( to the hospital )
I sat next to Y/n on the edge of the bed. When the nurses got to her she already turned to her normal form, with having small bits of steam coming out of her cuts and bruises.

'Why did it have to be this way. Why just Why?"

I then ever so gently and carefully reached out my hand and caressed her cheek. Her screams of pain and agony rang through my head, as her crying face stayed put in my mind for the entire time.

"I'm sorry Y/n...I wasn't able to protect you."

+++-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+—+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+—+-+

I'm going to extend the movie, so it will fit in with where I'm going with this whole injured thing. So until next time see ya.
878 words