Chapter 10

Eunji get up in the next day as the school gives 1 week break for students after they finished the exam. She felt hot around her body and headache. Without going to shower, she brush her teeth and change into white shirt and gray sweatpants. She goes downstairs as her parents and her siblings were having breakfast.

"Good morning, appa, eomma, oppa, unnie" Eunji said with dry smile and sat down.

"Don't you have school today?" Haein, the oldest, asks his sister

"The school gives 1 week break after exam, oppa!" Eunji answered

"Are you okay, Eunji? You looks not good" Mrs. Jung worriedly asked the youngest daughter

"I'm okay, eomma. Just headache and feel fever after catching air conditioner during exam and I kept going outside to get myself warm" Eunji said and eat her porridge.

"Your body burn like a fire" Hyesung said as she handed her palm on Eunji's forehead, neck and arm.

"Finished your porridge, have some medicine and take a rest" Mr. Jung said

"Ne appa" Eunji nodded and slowly eat her breakfast
-
"Careful" Haein hold his youngest sister to bed as Mrs. Jung open the white curtains and the windows.

"Gomawo oppa" Eunji sat and laid down as she cover herself a blanket.

"Feel better?" Haein asked

"My head hurts badly" Eunji sighed as her mother stick the cool gel pad on her forehead.

"Oppa gonna go to work now. Take care" Haein kiss his sister's forehead and leave the house to work. Eunji close her eyes and trying to sleep as her mother stay in her room, cleaning her body by cold towel. Suddenly, Eunji's phone is ringing as the caller ID shows.....

'Junmyeon oppa'

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Mrs. Jung greeted

"Annyeonghaseyo! Is Eunji around here?" Junmyeon tried to sound normal after being shock when he heard an middle-aged woman picking up Eunji's phone.

"Eunji is sleeping. I'm her mother. May I know who are you?"

"Oh! I'm her friend, eommani. I just want to talk to her. But since she's sleeping. I'll talk to her later when she got up. Kamsahamnida!"

"Ne! Annyeong" Eunji's mom saying goodbye and hang up the call. The guy whom she've spoken through the phone call this moment seems close to her daughter since Eunji saves the contact as 'oppa'. But she hoped that he's not Eunji's boyfriend.

Meanwhile.....

"I'm doomed! I can't believe I'm speaking to Eunji's mom" Junmyeon mumbled.
-
The evening, Eunji get up with blur vision as her mom woke her up from deep sleep. She went downstairs as her father and her brother coming back to work.
"Eunji-yah! Appa brought you a medicine" Mr.Jung said as he putted the box on the table. "Drink up after dinner" he said

"Gomawo appa" Eunji said

"Feel a little better?" Haein asked

"Ani! My head still hurt" Eunji cupped her head as she feel dizzy.

"Then have some porridge" Haein said as the porridge and salted eggs already served on the table.

*SKIP THE DINNER PART BECAUSE I'M NOT GOOD AT DESCRIBING. MIANHAE! ;—;

Eunji grabbed her phone and dialed to Junmyeon since her mother told her there was someone called to Eunji since morning but she picked up.