Chapter 2

Adora and I walked through a dress shop. She somehow persuaded me to go to the ball. I looked at all of the fancy dresses. I chuckled when I saw Olivier looking through the window at us, he wasn't allowed in so he had to sit outside, which he didn't like that much. 

I walked around looking at all of the dresses, none of them really caught my eye at first. Until I spotted a pretty purple dress. I went back towards it. As I neared it, the designs on it became clearer. It's beautiful...

"You should totally get that one it'll look beautiful on you!" Adora said coming over with a red dress. 
"Should I?" I seconded guessed. 
"Yeah, here are some shoes to match it and a necklace," Adora said grabbing them. "We can find a hairpiece at my house" 
"Alright," I finally agreed. 

At Adora's house, I sat in her room, while she went through her hair pieces. I glanced around at everything. Olivier laid on the floor. He looked up at her as she walked passed. 
"How about this?" she asked holding up a band with a flower on it. 
"That works," I said smiling. 
"Well stay here tonight so we have all day to get ready tomorrow" Adora smiled sitting beside me. 

Over at Claude Frollo's house, Claude stormed through his manor. Anger spued in his eyes. He didn't really want to go to the ball tomorrow but since he's a public official he had to. He walked in front of the window, staring at the bell tower. Quasimodo is in there. He grinned evilly, he loved abusing the kid. He turned from the window and went over to sit down. 

"I would love to not attend the ball tomorrow tonight. It would be better if I can stay here. To figure out more ways to..let's say..bring down Quasimodo's happiness." he said darkly. He closed his eyes for a moment. Thinking. 

((Link to where I found the dress
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/133419207694584302/?autologin=true ))