Chapter 4

I stood at the bell tower waiting for the judge. Peoples chatter echoed all around me. I glanced up at the tower. Wondering who worked it.
" Morning Lady (l/n)"
I eyes snapped over to the sound of the cold voice. I scanned the man standing in front of me. He dressed so darkly..always so cold and confident...very attracting. I forced my smile to be a small and friendly one. 
"Morning Frollo," I said back in a happy voice. 
"Shall we go for a walk?" he asked gesturing a way we should go for a walk
"Of course" I smiled walking beside him. 

As we walked I couldn't help but glance at him a few times. He's so strange..so mysterious.. I am not sure why I find him so interesting because of it. He's older than me, way older but still..he's just one of those guys you have a strange attraction to. 

"So how long are you in Paris for?" He asked breaking the awkward silence between us. 
"For a few weeks longer.," I answered, very unsure of how long I will actually be staying. I normally leave when I am fed up with the area or find it boring. 
"Hopefully you're around long enough for us to get to know each other more" he spoke coolly. 
I blinked a little surprise, no one's ever found interest in me like that. I smiled at him. 
"Maybe," I said. 

We came to a park, we walked across the stone bridge. I watched some families spending time together and couples walking together. I envied it sometimes. I wish I could be like that but finding the 'perfect' someone is too damn complicated. I jumped a little hearing the bells from the bell tower. 
"Did that spook you?" Claude asked with a grin. 
"Just a little" I answered honestly, but his grin sent chills up my spine. It was so...sexy..

"How long have you been Judge?" I asked. 
"For a long time," he answered. 
"Oh nice answer," I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. 
He looked at me with an interesting amused look. I looked at him for a moment but quickly looked at the water below us. 

"Do you know who lives in the bell tower?" I asked looking towards it. 
"A monster" he answered
"Monster?" I questioned looking at him confused. 
"A hunch back monster" he said looking towards it. "If you don't want to get hurt, then stay away from there" 
"Hmm okay," I said, obviously this sparked my interest, all I wanted was a glimpse of the "monster" now. 
"I better get going. I'll see you later Lady (y/l/n) " he said heading off. 

--Claude's P.O.V--
She's so beautiful. So attractive. So amazing. Her body is perfect. Her eyes. Her hair. That smile. I could just imagine her. She's perfect. I need her, I can't let her leave Paris. If she leaves I'll never see her again. I have to figure out ways to keep her. To make her mine. 
I walked into my manor, thinking more and more about her. I looked out the window at the bell tower. A thought came to my mind. 
<Maybe if I have Quizmodo scare her, I could rescue her, then she would have to be mine> I thought. I grinned this would be successful. This would work, then she would owe me her life if he goes to hurt her. 

I stopped in my tracks. What if she doesn't want me? Even after I save her? I grew angry. Anger scorched through me. I felt like I was on fire. Nothing could compare to this burning anger I am feeling. I felt like I am being surrounded by the fiery depths of Hell from my raging anger. "If she isn't mine then I'll make her burn!" I snapped loudly slamming my fist into a wall. I headed to my window. I spotted her walking across the village square to her home, or where she's staying. Her dog followed beside her. 
"(f/n) (l/n) you will be mine or you'll burn" I said.