Epilogue

~~Claude's P.OV.~~

Its been a few years since I lost (y/n). I mourned everyday over her. Her stuff still remained in my home. Our home, not just mine. Her spirit is still there, it has to be there. I wish I knew if she's still hanging around her old haunting. She has to be! She can't be gone, she wouldn't leave me again. I sighed and sat back. We caught the murder, the murder who stabbed her and caused her to die. He was a gypsie. I killed him on the spot. For murdering my beloved fiance. I wanted her back. Mu hatred for gypsies grew after he called (y/n). I killed their filthy souls every chance I got. I tortured them for the murder of her. I did all of this for her. I'll rid the world of this sinful souls. 

I sat at the festival of Fools. Waiting for this hellish day to get over with. I glared a the ground until I stared in surprise at a woman. A gypsie woman. She had the same fire (y/n) had. The same beauty, well not the full beauty (y/n) will always be the most perfect woman in the world. I felt my old lust coming back from this woman. I haven't had sex since (y/n) died. I felt awful for the way I felt towards this filthy gypsie, but my lust called for it. So many mixed emotions. I glanced around hoping (y/n) would forgive me for the way I felt. 

I stood near the Gates of Hell staring in horror. Way am I here? I was trying to save the world! I looked around in a panic. i am finally dead but where is (y/n)? Is she in Heaven, where I should be? I looked at the dark black burnt gates seeing they were going to open soon, a demon stared at me in amusement at my confusion. 
I panicked. NO! I can't be here! "(Y/N)! (Y/N)? Where are you? Why am I here? Save me!" I cried out hoping she would be here some where. I want to spend eternity with her! I can't do that if I am in Hell! 
"Claude" 
A soft voice called. I looked around until I spotted her staring at me with sorrow and happiness in her eyes. 

~~
I looked at him, I knew he would end up going to Hell for burning down the city of Paris and torturing a kid. I didn't want him to. I forgave him for what he did. I love him too much. 
"Why am I here?" He asked hurrying over, pulling me into a hug. 
"Hun, you burnt down all of Paris, putting a lot of innocent lives in danger and you tortured a child" I answered walking him away, hoping to get him to understand. 
"I did it to rid the world of those heathens!" He growled. 
I bit back a snap and took a deep breath. 
"I understand that my love, but just because we are different on the outside doesn't mean we are not the same on the inside. We are no different from each other." I said softly. "You will end up going to Hell unless you admit to your crimes. Then you will be forgiving" I said leading him  out of the dark underworld and up cloudy stairs with gold lining. We headed towards the Golden Gate to Heaven. 
"Apologize and we can spend all eternity here" I  said backing through the gate. I looked at him stare at me. I wore a long white dress which sparkled. I watched him ask for forgiveness. I looked back at Oliver who barked happily wanting to play. I turned to see the angels look at me, debating on it but let him in. I hugged him tightly, his outfit changed into a more Heavenly one. The two of us and Oliver headed down the cloudy path and towards Heaven. 

((at least there's a happy ending lol..))