*Author's Note + Surprise*

Hello readers!

I come bearing good new (P.S. There is a surprise at the end). Okay! Here we go:

*Deep breaths in and out* THE SISTER SONG HAS 103 READS!!!!! *Excited squealing*.

 I just can't, I am so happy. I feel like a proud mom. Just a week ago this book had only 3 reads (which were me) and now it has 103. They grow up so fast. *Wipes away tears of joy.*

Thank you to every single one of you for spending your precious time to read my story and giving your comments.

So, I have decided that to celebrate this joyous moment and to thank you, I will post a small excerpt from a third person POV (this is the surprise). It might give you some insight or leave you with more questions.

******

THE SURPRISE BEGINS

Third person POV

I can clearly remember what happened that night, the night that started the Jones family's downfall. You know it was like those memories that you tried to scrub away and forget, but were still etched into your mind like an ugly scar. No matter how hard I tried, it always remained in the back of mind and sometimes poked its ugly head. 

I could remember the cries and the flashes of light. I even remembered the pleading voice of one of the family members. However, what I remembered the clearest was their faces, it almost felt as if it happened few moments ago. All of their faces were marred with grief and heart break. The faces showing hints of laugh lines were now wet with tears. And I saw fate. It was just standing there, mocking and laughing at their plight.

******

This ends the tiny excerpt. I hope the story grows more.

Again, A HUGE THANK YOU! This would not have been possible without you. I love you all and really do appreciate all of your support, love and comments.

Spread Love,

Thedreamer64