*Author's Note*

Hello readers!

Okay! okay! I promise my notes won't be this frequent, but my next chapter will be a bit delayed (maybe tomorrow (saturday) or Sunday). It is just because I am not able to find the words (and also I am tired, my exams just got over). 

However, no worries, I am writing the next chapter (a chapter very close to my heart). It will be out this Saturday or Sunday, but I still feel I have let you down somehow. So for compensation I will give a short extract in third person POV.

******

Third person POV

To someone else the smiles and the tears in the two sister's eyes would seem as an expression of undying love and promise of happiness. To me it symbolised their heartbreak and pain. 

However, to them it did not matter. Time had ceased for them. The two beings had become one and thus an unique romance began. One that was timeless and could not be defined by words. It was not those romance where you would write exaggerated poems, it was that kind of romance where words were not needed to describe what they felt.

The two sisters shared that romance. At that moment they were lost in each other, somewhere reliving the days of their happy past. Nothing mattered at that moment except each other. At that instance I couldn't help but wonder whether their world began and ended with each other, and maybe it did.

If I was a poet I could write a poem about this romance, but how could I write a poem of joy and merriment when I see only heartbreak. 

Though the sisters seemed to be in trance I could not ignore the soft sobs and the small prayers to god. I could not forget the frowns and the look of worry on the faces of their loved ones. I still could not forget the haunting look of pain and anger in everyone's eyes.

So if I had to, I would write a ballad of two sisters and their family. I would write a ballad of bleeding and crying hearts. I would mourn the death of their happiness, grieve their loss and eventually even I will shatter seeing the tragic ending to a romance. I pray for you that you shall never have to witness such a tragedy.

******

So what do you think?

Are you satiated for now??

Spread Love,

Thedreamer64